Chapter 15

Melania Pov
I woke up Saturday morning to a quiet house. Usually my mama and brother would be up but everybody was in the bed. It had been a long week.

Eli had practice today, so we weren't otp. I wanted to go see Q and his mama but I decided to sleep a little bit more.

I got up and threw my headband on and put on my grey Nike shorts and headed to Q's house. Dre and Savannah were doing some for their parents so we weren't gonna do anything today.

I got to Q's house and I was still tired and i don't know why. "Hey". I said trying to walk in with all smiles. "Hey". She said hugging me and Q came over to hug me.

It's been a while since I felt this tall figure hovering over me. "Hey". He said. I was Eli's girlfriend so I wasn't gone do the  most, I told Eli about the situation and he was being understanding and I was glad.

I was there and we talked for a while, and I comforted and make sure I was there for them.

     I got home and my mama was at work, Mecki went to see his girlfriend.

So I got me some cheez -itz and got me a cold Gatorade I went in my room, and made sure my room was dark. I turned my fan on and turned on Netflix.

It was Saturday and I had absolutely nunthing to do. I don't know what Eli was doing, he was probably on his way home or still in practice.

I was finally just resting so I was happy about that. Eli FaceTimed me a few minutes later.

"Hey baby, I'm just getting out of practice, I was lifting weights". Eli said. "Okay call me when you get home". I said.

"I want you to come to my house and nap with me". He said. "Okay". I said getting happy. I know how it feels to wanna sleep after practice.

So Eli game and got me and we went to this house. "damn Eli". His mama said, and I laughed. "How you pull a fine nice lady like this looking like yo daddy". She said.

"Oh that's funny"? He asked me. "It is". I said. "So this Melania the girl making my baby so happy". She said. "Yes". I said hugging her.

"Ma can I have my girlfriend back"? Eli said. "boy". She said. He shrugged playful. "I'm in my room Lana come when you ready". He said walking up the stairs.

"girl go ahead, I love messing with Eli. But it was nice to meet you I'm glad he found a good pretty girl... cause he used to dirty ugly bitches". She said.

And I opened my damn mouth cause she really said that. "Oh my god". I said as I seen Eli coming down the stairs, grabbing my hand to go in his room. "I love you Eli". His mama said laughing.

    We got in his room, and we laid on the bed. "I like your mama, she's funny and sweet".'I said. "You call that funny"? He asked. "Yes". I said. "I at least expected you to get a pretty girl". I said.

"I had one, she fucking cheated on me". Eli said. "I asked him do he want me to kill her". His mama said loud asf.

I just laughed. "Come on, if we go to sleep we can't hear nun she say". Eli said. "Okay".'I said. I woke up to my phone going crazy.

Savannah Pov.

I was laying in the bed scrolling on Facebook. I seen this party flyer, and realized I haven't been to a party in so long.

It's Saturday 4pm and I'm not even doing nun. Plus I'm 17, I need to be doing as much as I can. Plus I need to look somebody, between school, my baby and basketball I been looking like my daddy.

"Dre". I said walking in the room. "Ma'am"? He said. "Can I go to this Party with Lana"? I asked.

"Nigga I don't care". He said. "You fr"? I asked, cause usually boyfriends say no. "Yes, Ima stay with Isaac and watch movies". He said. "Okay". I said.

Melania Pov.

   I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Wassup". I said to Savannah. "Come to this party with me pleaseeee, I already told Dre I was going and that I'm going with you". She said.

"It's 4:30 what time does it start"? I asked. "9:00". She said. "Okay". I said as I set my alarm for 5:15 and went back to sleep.

I got up and woke Eli up, he was okay for me going to the party, he walked me out and gave me a hug and kiss. I got home and laid on my bed looking at the roof realizing it was 6, and I wanted to put my red wig on.

So I had to braid my hair glue it down and everything.
   So I FaceTimed Eli, he was up and playing the game. I braided my hair, fixed my wig and glued it down and hopped in the shower.

It was 6:30. After I got out the shower, I put on this pretty ass dress. I grabbed my keys and purse and sat on the bed. "man". Eli said. "Why you say that"? I asked.

"Cause I got that to myself". He said licking his lips. "You look beautiful ma, make sure you take pictures". He said. "I will and thank you". I said.

   Savannah Pov

I had showered and Dre was kissing on me and all over me. "I love you". Dre said. "I love you more". I said kissing him.

"Fuck". He said. "What"? I said turning around. "I can't wait till I can make you my wife". He said.

I put on this cute ass white outfit with my heels and I had some passion twist that were cute asf and I put my lashes on. "Daddy". I said. "Huh". He said. "Can I take your car"? I asked.

"Savannah what if I need it"? I asked. "Pleaseeee". I said. "Okay ma, now if I need it". He said. "Yeah yeah, okay I love you daddy". I said. "Ight baby, I love you more and be safe". He said.

    I got in the car and went to get Melania from Eli house, it took her forever to send me the location. I really didn't wanna know where he stay but if he hurt her then shiddd I know where to go.

Eli had took our pictures, Melania took mines and he took hers and we got in the car. The party was 45 minutes ago and it was getting darker.

We turned the music up and Played Dark clouds but rod wave.
"I BEEN  FEELIN ' PAIN  FOR SO LONG
I DONE BECAME NUMB
I DONT MAKE IT NO BETTER
I GIVE MY HEART TO WHOEVER
THEY TAKE IT AND THEY RUN
YOU HAD ME BUT YOJ LOST ME
IM NOT MAD , IM EXHAUSTED
PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU COME AROUND
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO MAKE ME SMILE
ITS BEEN SO MANY DARK DAYS
BEEN SK MANY DARK DAYS AND DARK CLOUDS ". We sung on our way.
"Nah cause this my stuff". Melania said as dark conversations came on and I laughed.
    "HE HAVING CONVERSATIONS IN GHE DARK, YEAH, YEAH
     ITS JUST ME, MYSELF AND MY HEART
     MY HEART SAID "UNDER ANY          CIRCUMSTANCES OR FOR ANY REASON
     LAY YOUR GAURD DOWN AND IMA START BLEEDING
   PLEASE, FRIEND, I CANNOT TAKE IT NO MORE". We both sung the whole way.
35 minutes later.
We had arrived at the party and we both gave each other that Bestfriend look