Chapter 19

1 long month of school, relationships, family and therapy.
   Melania Pov.
  "soooo what are you planning to do for your 18th birthday this weekend". Savannah said.

My birthday was December 17th and I didn't really know what I wanted to do, I probably was gone have a big dinner with my family , Eli and all of them Friday and do some for my actually birthday Saturday. But I said I'll figure it out.

  It was the middle of the week and the first semester of my senior year was coming to a end I finished with all A's but this next semester was only going to get hard.

Savannah and Dre has been keeping things steady, me and Eli been good for the most part. Q hasn't been the best but he hanging in there.  

   Savannah Pov.

   I got and started thinking about what I really wanna go to college for. I was looking up things on my computer but I was going to go to the Army and be a part of the medical corps.

I guess I wanna do something strong and help people. I mean I had to talk to Dre about it because it affects him, and Isaac.

"Hey". I said to Dre as he walked in. His mama had made some soul food and I was so happy cause I haven't had any in a while.

  "Dre, I wanna go to the Army, and do the Medical Corps". I said to him. "Okay baby, I'll support that even tho ima miss you". He said.

"I know Dre but what about what you wanna do and Isaac"? I said. "Don't worry baby, ima get it situated, as long as you do what it is you want". He said eating some of his food.

I smiled "thank you baby, this why I love you". I said. "I love you more mamas". He said.

   I was honestly happy, I knew I was gone miss him and Isaac and my family. And I knew it'll take a while to get this situated with our families and Isaac.

But this is something I think I really wanna do. I wanna be successful and after maybe 7 or 8 years I'll come back home for good, and we can have more kids. I mean I'll be 25-27 when I come back. I mean if things go as planned.

        Melania Pov.

   I was sitting in my bed, doing some work. Eli had a Christmas tournament coming up so he was at practice.

I was thinking about what I was going to do for my birthday. I guess I was going to wear my real hair but I was going to flat iron it just for that day I guess.

I mean I never do anything for my birthday but everybody was forcing me to do something. So I guess I'll do some with everybody Friday and do some with Savannah, Dre and Eli Saturday.

    Saturday ... 12 PM

"Lemme know when you ready, so we can go to the mall". Eli said as he called me and I said okay. I hadn't even gotten up yet. I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair.

I still hadn't gotten my car back, so I'd either get it back for Christmas or the beginning of the new year. I took a 20 minute shower, I really just didn't feel like getting out.

Once I got out I put on this cute lil simple outfit. It wasn't that simple but it always wasn't so much.

    It took me a hour to flat iron my hair. So I called Eli and he came and I grabbed all my things and left. "Hey". I said. "hey ma, you look good". He said as he drove off.

He took me to the mall. He bought me a lot of stuff although I really didn't want him to. He took me to Waffle House, and we talked and ate.

He took me back home because we were going bowling and to a carnival tonight.

I got home and laid down, Savannah was coming over even though I was a little tired. "Heyyy birthday girl". She said. I chuckled and said "hey".

"You finally flat ironed it". She said touching it. "Yep". I said. "So what you wearing tonight"? She asked. "Uh I don't know yet, I bought a few outfits last night". I said showing her.

It was 5 and we were going bowling at 6, and the carnival closes at 10. We both got dressed and Eli was going to come get us and then he'll have to go get Dre.

    Eli was recording me, you know doing all the lil boyfriend stuff. "Elijah". I said. "'Ma'am". He said. "Stop". I said reaching over kissing him, as we picked up Dre.

We went bowling and Savannah won. I don't know how she do it, but she did. "Ah she cheated". Dre said. "Dre stop being a hater". Savannah said as we all laughed and chuckled. We got in the car and I flipped through my hair. We went to the carnival.

    When I tell you, those were one of the scariest moments of my laugh. We were all laughing and playing. "Yeah Melania is not for the carnival hype". Eli said. "Eli shut up". I said hitting you.

"You talking about Lana, should've saw this fool, she threw up everywhere". Dre said. "Dre please shut up, cause I didn't ask you". She said playing as we all laughed.

We rode around , played in Walmart and everything.
     It was 2 in the morning and it was no longer my birthday. But we went to Waffle House again.

I'm really a addict to it and Eli needs to stop taking me. We talked and ate and after everything was over. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIA". All my friends said which made me smile.
btw Mecki spent his birthday with his girl!