Chapter 28

Lana Pov

I woke up to Q wrapped around me. "Q"?? I said. He walked me through everything that happened that night as we walked down stairs Dre and and Savannah were in the kitchen making breakfast. "Hey". She said as we both said hey.

"So what made you guys come here"? I asked. "We were gonna come anyways, but we didn't expect to see y'all like that". Q said laughing.

"we had fun and enjoyed our selves for once". Savannah said. "We're happy". Dre said kissing her forehead. "So what are we doing today"? Savannah asked.

"Bowling, food top golf , beach and party". Dre said. "That's a lot". I said. We all got dressed and got ready for bowling.  "Isaac is with his grandma"? Savannah asked.

"Of course". Dre said. We bowled and Savannah won per usual. "it shouldn't be fair to win that many times". Dre said. "Illegal". I mumbled as they laughed.

Savannah phone ringed and it was Mya. "What are you guys doing for your last day"? She asked. "We'll our boyfriends flew down". She said.

"Oh okay cool". She said. "You can come along if you want, I'll send you the restaurant we're going to". She said. "Cool, I can tag my boyfriend along". She said.

"When have you two ever tried making friends". Q said. "Last night". I said getting in the car. We drove to the food place and we actually had a good time.

The guys got along and you know we did as we reflect on last night. "so what are you guys planning to do with your lives"? Mya asked. "Are you all seniors"? She asked

"Yeah we are". I answered. "I'm going to college for basketball and I'm going to be a trainer for sports". I said. "I'm going to the army". Savannah said.

"Let me guess. every boy sitting at this table is undecided". Mya said. "Bingo". Q said. "You"? Dre asked. 

"I graduated last year but I'm going for criminal  justice". She said.

We are and got to know each other. This was really refreshing but we leave tomorrow and graduation is coming up and right after I'll leave for summer workouts.

I hated that, I hated having to leave them but this is where my heart wants to be so I just have to get over it.

The beach was fun, I was a person that loved the water. We danced , have some drinks and listened to the soothing music.

Q grabbed me and we separated from the rest. "Why'd you do that"? I asked him. "I just hadn't got you alone in a while". He said. "You know, I really love you". He said.

"and I really hope we work". He said. "I love you and I hope so too". I told him. "I got so much to tell you when we get back home, but I want us to enjoy this.

I'll stress you out later". He said kissing me laughing. "Same". I said.

We finally went to our last stop which was a party. We talked, had fun and danced around. Tonight I didn't get drunk it was only Mya and Savannah.

Savannah was doing stuff with Dre I never saw and never wanna see again. "Yeah I'm glad you didn't get drunk". He said. "aw leave her alone". I said.

We got in the car, and Dre got Savannah in the car. We drove back to the condo and that was end. That was the end of the trip and that was the end of the last trip for a while.

Savannah Pov

I seem crazy to them.. like I can't control myself but really I'm going to the army, days after graduation. I'm leaving my mama and daddy.

My boyfriend and son. and my bestfriends behind.. what if I don't make friends? what if I'm just all alone??

I like the army don't get me wrong but if I could do something better to provide for Isaac I would.
I told my mama long ago that I'll be able to provide for him on my own without her help.

This feels like the best way for me to make money for him. Don't get me wrong the army is something I wanna do but if I had it didn't I'd do different.

I'm going away from everybody but I'll have what I need, I'll be able to go back to college to be a dentist and live my dream... and be with my babies all the time.. and be able to give Isaac a brother or sister and be able to be a wife but now all I can think of is I'm going to the army in less than a month I'm leaving everybody behind in less than a month. Fort Knox, Kentucky is all I know now.

"Savannah". Dre said. "Hmm"? He said snapping me out my thoughts. "I love you, and when you leave I got us". He said as I couldn't even process words.

Lana Pov.

The night ended and I was left in my thoughts. It's already may and I leave so soon for Baylor. I'm not far away from anybody but Savannah but it's still a huge step for me..

I'm going on my own, not knowing anyone and living by myself. If Q came with me it'll be different. But I'm alone for these next few weeks. Nothing but me a bunch of strangers and basketball.

I'll get through it. "You know Ima come visit you right"? Q said. "you're just gonna be by yourself for at least two weeks". Q said. "After that I'll be there". He said.

"Okay baby". I said hugging him.