Chapter 40

Melania Pov

March had rolled around, and school was well honestly.

Me and Q had been neck and neck a lot since the new year but yet to give up on each other.

Savannah was home for the month, so we've been getting caught up which was nice.

I had just walked into the facility as I had practice today. I groaned at the thought playoffs were approaching and that meant hard work.

We were two hours into practice and I was getting real tired, but honestly I just brushed it off. We ran a lot more and did more plays.

"Baseline". Coach said as we did our 20 up and down the court without stopping. "For every time I don't see a sprint that's an extra one". She added

"Fuckin hell". I said to myself.

I had gotten home late and was tired. It was the middle of the week and it had been a long week.

"Let's go out". Q said. "Q I'm tired". I told him. "Please". Q said. I really couldn't say no to him.

I sucked it up as he bought me a energy drink. I dressed and decided to do my hair.

One think I hated was that I always sweated my wigs, so I just wore my real hair. It stressed me out but whatever.

He took me to this nice restaurant and we ate and talked.. but once I got in the car I was out like a light..

I only remember being carried into the house.

"Oh that's tonight"? I asked. "Yeah". Naomii said. "Oh okay". I said referring to us going out with our boyfriends.

I got in my car and called Q off of my Bluetooth. "so you know how I said we'd have a lazy day"? I told him.

"Well I told my teammates we'd go out with them". I said. "That's cool". He said. "Okay well when I get there ima shower and get ready". I told him.

I got in the house and dropped my bags.. some days I just leave them by the door or just in my car.

I got in the shower as I had my music playing on the speaker as Q walked in.

"Not today fool". I told him. "But why". He said. "Bloody hell". I said as he just laughed at me.

"That explains the bitching and moaning, well not the moaning part". He said before I motioned for him to get out.

Once we met up we went to the arcade and went bowling.

Q sat with the guys and I sat with my teammates.

"You think they can get along"? Sky said referring to all our boyfriends.

"They better". Naomii said as I laughed.

"My boyfriend has to be tired of me, he looks like he's having the time of his life with them". I said.

The night finally ended as Q was driving home with his hand on my thigh. "You know I love you right"? He said.

"Yeah I know, I love you more". I told him kissing his face.

Dre Pov.
January
"Isaac cmon". I said to him as he pouted. "I don't wanna leave". He said.

Me and Isaac were moving to be closer to Savannah, since this would be her life for the next three years.

"You don't wanna be with your mom"? I asked. "I do" he said.

"Well we have to go". I told him. I packed all our things and I sat him in his seat in the back.

"Here's your iPad, let me know when it says 10% Isaac, not when it dies. and we are stopping before we leave". I told him reassuring him.

"Hey". I said answering Savannah's phone call as Isaac poked his head across from the seat.

"Hey my big man". She said smiling. "Hey mommy"! He said smiling forgetting his attitude he had as I scuffed.

"Hold on ma". I said to Savannah. "Welcome to chick- fil- a". The lady said. "Yes can I get a eight count nugget combo with a lemonade and a side of Mac and cheese". I said.

"Get you something too". Savannah said. "Make that two, but a water with the second". I said as I drove through and gave Isaac his food.

"Isaac don't waste anything in the car". I told him. "Okay daddy". He said.

"I deadass remember just having him". Savannah said.

"Now you have a job and you're moving here". She said. "We're deadass grown, I appreciate the sacrifices Dre". She said.

"I'd do anything for you Savannah, for the rest of my life, together or not know that". I told her.

"I love you". She said.

"I love you too". I said. "I love you more mommy". Isaac said as we laughed. "Daddy can I see mommy"? Isaac asked.

"Of course,". I said handing him my phone. "Isaac don't have daddy doing too much, he still has to drive". She told him.

"Okay mommy". Isaac said.

Melania Pov.

I've had an attitude all weekend because it's been hot as hell, practice has been kicking my ass, playoffs are literally next week and Q has just been being a dick.

"You're arguing with me because"? Q asked me.

"Q really shut the fuck up". Lana said. "You're mad because I'm not responding to your bullshit". He added.

"Why does she feel so comfortable with texting you ". Lana said referring to Crystal who was a girl we went to school with who was also Autumn's cousin

"I don't fucking know it isn't like I respond". Q told her getting more pissed off.

"Let me see". Lana said as Q tossed her the phone.

"Don't throw shit else at me". She said. "I don't say shit when niggas all in your stuff". Q added.

"Q I can't help that"! She added. "so is it a deleted conversation or not"? She asked.

Q stepped in front of her putting his hands around her throat as she smiled. "I can end all this right now and you'll forget all about the bitch". Q told her.

"Do it". She said. It wasn't that Q wanted her to forget the girl, because truly and honestly she just texts him every time he post himself and all that but after that night she was blocked.

Melania Pov..

It was two days before my first college playoff game. It was 7 in the morning and we we leaving for Iowa State.

"I love you be safe, I'll be there". Q said. "I love you more and I will". I said smiling.

"Be great ma". He said before I left.

Q's parents would be watching me on the "big screen". As they called it.

After a long trip of songs replayed we arrived at the hotel..

In less than 72 hours what they call "March madness" would began.