Chapter 29

Savannah Pov May 19

Today was my last day in Oklahoma for a while. We were leaving out tonight well mainly  because Kentucky is like a 12 hour drive.

I woke up and showered as my mama cooked breakfast. I was mostly happy about my new journey, but of course like a normal person I had mixed emotions.

I spent the night at my parents house so I can spend some time with them, even tho I had been with them for two weeks straight. I really had gotten a break away from everything since the trip we had.

I gave Isaac a bath and got him dressed as we went into the kitchen we heard a knock. Lana, Dre and Q had came in with gifts.

I was actually more happy than sad. We sat down and we ate and talked.  I was really ready for a new change, Oklahoma was home but I couldn't stay in Oklahoma forever.

I'd miss this, especially my son, but I'd be building a better life for him. So I really got over my sadness and toughened up for him

"Are you ready"? Lana asked me. "for the most part, I actually am". I said. "That's good". Lana said as Dre grabbed Isaac and sat with me.

"you okay"? I asked Dre. "I'm fine mamas, I'm happy for you". He said as I smiled.

Dre also finally got over his sadness about my decision and got happy. I know it's a lot I'm leaving for him to do, as of Isaac. But I promised I'd come back and do everything right.

The day had finally ended with me, Dre and Isaac. Dre told me he had planned to go to college and get a job, our parents agreed to pick up the slack with Isaac while he pursued what it was he wanted to do because he was going undecided.

The adrenaline in my body, wouldn't let me sleep. Everybody knows how that feels when you're waiting on something.

Melania was leaving on the 24th for Texas. She doesn't start school until the fall, but she has summer workouts. So she'd have to be there for that.

The night finally ended and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up as my alarm for 1:30 in the morning went off. I'm literally going off of maybe four hours a sleep for a 12 hour drive. 

My mom and dad were gonna drive me, as Lana, Q and Dre trailed them, along with Isaac in the car with me. 

So I got up showered and got ready. I was excited to meet new people and new experience and especially make money.

I feel like I'm really gonna love my new journey, well I hope so. But we'd just have to see what Kentucky will bring me.

May 24 Melania Pov.

"Q"!!!! I yelled as he came in the room with his game headphones on and his control. "Um I leave today, are you not gonna help me"? I asked him. "Oh, I'm sorry baby". He said running to put his remote down.

I'm kind of glad I chose not to stay on campus because even tho we have summer workouts we can't technically move in until August.

So it's a drive back and forth to the campus for some people. When the apartment my parents got me is only twenty minutes away from school.

Q came in and started helping me, "what about the things at your parents house"? He said as I just looked at him because it had slipped my mind. 

It was only Saturday but I had workouts Monday at 5:30 in the morning. So I just wanted to already be there. I had planned to leave here at 3:30 while it's 1 o clock.

"Okay so I'm gonna finish up, and then we have to go to my parents house".'I said as I finished packing. "Relax Lana, breathe". He said as it really calmed me down. I finished at 2, and went to my moms house and packed.

After I finished packing it was 3. It was me, Dre, and Q were all talking as my mom and dad packed the rest of the things in their truck.

"Sooo you wanna stay up there with me till Monday". Q said referring to Dre . "Cause she wants me to ride up there with her".

"So I could ride back with y'all". Q said. "Yeah that's fine, we can do some stuff or whatnot". Dre said.

So I got in my car and so did Q. My parents and Dre trailed us. I let a deep sigh of relieve go as Q held my hand. "I love you". He said.

"I love you more". I told him smiling. I was happy, I had the support and love that I needed to make this journey even better. I can't thank my family and friends enough.

The university was only an hour and 30 away . So if any of my family members really wanted to come visit it wasn't that much of a drive.

We were gonna spend the day together and me and Q were gonna spend tomorrow together. Dre brought Isaac so he wouldn't be by himself because Savannah's not here.

It was finally time for Q to go. I had finally settled in, thanks to Q and Dre. "I love you". He said kissing my lips.

The soft feel of his lip gets me every time. "I love you too". I said. He pulled me closer towards him. "When I get my mama and daddy straight, Ima be here with you". He told me.

"Give me 2 months ma". He said as I smiled. "and Ima come see you, every chance I get". He said as I hugged him tighter. "I love you so much". He said. "I love you more". I said smiling.

He left and I closed the door, and went and laid in my room and just laid down and took a deep sigh of relief. I was where I needed to be, finally.