Chapter 41

Melania Pov

The game had ended and we won to a scored of 86-83.

I was really on the big screen today, over 3000 people watched me today, imagine how many people watched me from how, it's crazy. I'm a star now.

I was happy but I was more so tired.."hey ma". I said to my mama as her , my dad and Mecki walked with me back to the bus that was gonna take us to the airport.

"Hey baby good game". My dad said to me as he hugged me and Mecki pretty much said the same.

"I can't wait for you to win and be able to come home for the summer". My mama said. "Me to mama, I'm definitely coming home". I told her..

"Hey mamas, you played good". Q said catching me at the last minute.

"Let me know when you make it home, I love you". He said.

"I love you too". I told him.

"Hey girl good game". Savannah said hugging me as she held Isaac. "Dre said the same, he has a major headache.. I just wanted to stop by I gotta drive back". She said.

"To Oklahoma right"? I asked making sure I'd get to see her.

"Nope we were actually playing to stay with you guys". She said.

"Ooouuu okay that's good, I'm excited now". I said.  "Bye Aunnie baby". I said to a sleepy Isaac

I got on the and put my AirPods in and prepared myself this long ride back.

Savannah Pov

Dre was knocked out by time I got back to to car. I buckled Isaac in, and then I got in and buckled myself.

"Mommy can I have my tablet"? Isaac said. I knew if I put it on one of his shows he'd fall asleep.

"Here baby". I said. "Before I pulled off I made sure Dre was alright. "Baby I got some medicine". I said waking him up.

I grabbed a bottle a water and some pills out my purse as he took it.

He held my hand and eventually drifted off to sleep.

It was really a 10 hour drive for me, because I drive fast and I know when to and when to not..

We couldn't fly because well we don't have the money right now, but after this season when Lana's next season come around we'll definitely be flying to games.

Plus I can't wait to take my mini me on a flight.
But I'm all patient for it...

I listened to music, watching TikTok the whole drive home...

Yes I know watching TikToks are dangerous but I was being cautious I had my phone propped up on this thing Dre bought..

Plus I only watched a couple before Dre took my phone.

We finally got back in around 8 the next morning, since it was like 11 when the game ended.

"Dre". I said. "Mmh"? He said. "We're here". I told him.

He grabbed all the bags and brought them into the guest room. Lana had a three bedroom apartment.

He sat all the stuff in while I grabbed Isaac.

I laid Isaac down as I charged his ipad and put me and Dre: phone on the charger.

"Mamas come get in bed". He said. "Dre wait, you know I like stuff organized". I told him.

I put all our things up because I packed just enough clothes for the week.

I then finally got in the bed, we slept good until 12 in the afternoon when we heard arguing.