Chapter 18

Melania Pov.
   I woke up to lights all around me and I was moving. "Ma'am can you tell me your name and age". I heard someone say, I couldn't see that much but she sounded like a nurse or doctor. I also had heard people talking in the background.

"Me , Melania". I said as I struggled to talk. My back and neck hurt, my foot felt like it had been broken. "I'm .. I'm 17". I said. "Okay um we got your phone can you tell us the password so we can call your parents". I heard her said.

"It's 7... 773". I said. I knew it had to be 10 or 11 and my mama probably wasn't up. It was the slightest chance she'd be up. "call ... twin". I said, as I went back out of consciousness.

   I woke back up in a hospital bed,  this time I can see but my body was hurting extremely bad .'I had a cervical collar on so I knew it was kind of bad.

"What happen"? My mama asked looking worried. "Well Melania didn't hit anyone, gladly or damage anyone. She ran off the toad and into a tree". The nurse said as that's what she came to the conclusion of, because I honestly didn't know what had happened to me.

"I realize you play sports". She said. "Well you're going to be out for next month, because the damage isn't that bad but it's enough to the point where you can't do anything athletic". She said.

Now that shit hurt me. I took a deep breath and the tears rolled from my face, as Savannah walked out I knew she couldn't handle this, which hurt me worse. I looked at the clock and it was one in the morning.

"Mecki can you call Eli". I said. He called him and as Eli came they all had went home. They didn't want to but I just couldn't handle anything right now.

"You okay"? He asked. "Not really". I said as he held my hand, which I could barely move. "I'm here". He said. "Eli". I said. "I can't". I said. "Can't what"? He asked. "I don't know, it's just soo much, I can't do what I want". I said.

"And I know that, but you gotta be patience and have hope, now relax". He said. I took a deep breath. "Okay". I said. After Ei left I just kinda laid there. I couldn't sleep on my back so I'd just be up all night and I couldn't grab my phone or anything so I just laid there.

Savannah Pov.

It was time for school and I was just laying in the bed. Isaac was with my mom and Dre had held me all night. I just laid in the bed and stared at the ceiling I didn't even get up to shower and we had to leave in 15.

"Baby I know it's a lot on your mind, and I know you hurting and you don't have to go if you don't want to but do it for me please baby". Dre said.

"It's hitting me as well Savannah, but you gotta keep your head up". He said. I just broke down and he came over and hugged me and held me. "I'm coming". I said. "Okay I'm in the car but call me if you need me". He said.
Dre Pov.

I was sitting in the car and Savannah came out with her hair in a puff with one of my Nike headband on , my joggers and one of Lana jackets.

It hurried me to see her like this. When she first found out I was sleep and she didn't even tell me. I found out once she came back when she broke down.

I stopped and got her some breakfast, we were already late so it didn't matter. After she ate and I made sure she was good we got out the car to walk in.

Eli Pov.

School had just ended and I was tired as hell. I didn't sleep last night. I didn't do anything. My mama told me to come home first. So I went home and ate. I sat in my room for a bit, just thinking.

When was I gone be able to tell her. She's going through so much, plus I'm gone move. It's just hurt after hurt for me and I hate it. Melania is a good girl and she don't deserve this.

She don't deserve any of this. Melania so cautious, she always focused. I wonder what took her attention from the road though, but I guess I'll ask another time or not at all.

Melania Pov.

Hour I don't freaking know if being in this hospital and I'm going crazy. The shows they have are terrible. I can't move nun on my body but my left foot at the moment, my other body parts hurt wayyy to bad, but I was gone have to try to get up at some point of time.

They told me I'll be in here for two weeks. How I'd do my school work i don't even know if I can't move my hand. I was over this, they don't want me to move my hand as much , until I'm really ready.

I do feel like I'm ready, but they don't. I try to remember what happened last night. I don't remember anything but my life flashing before me.

I can't remember anything before that. I looked at the tv as my mind left for a minute.

"Elijah". I said "Wasssup". he said. "I miss you and what you doing". I said. "I miss you to and just got done working out". He said.

Q I just can't.....". "It's too late". I said.

Ma'am can you tell me your name and age". "Me , Melania". I said.

"So basketball"? One nurse said. "Yeah". I said. "What position"? She asked. "uh point guard and shooting guard". I said. "Got some highlights". She asked as she checked my blood pressure " y.... ye.... yeaa". I tried to say as I got really dizzy. "Lana... Lana... can I get some help in here, I think she had a concussion". I heard the nurse say before everything blacked out.