Chapter 33

Melania

"Q what is it"? I said. "It's Autumn, she went to my moms house tryna talk to her about me". He said.

Honestly, I wasn't upset because I knew Q and I trusted Q and plus over the course of time I learned I don't need to react to everything.

"I'm bout to call her bruh". Q said, I seen he was upset but not really. I think it's because she went to his moms house.

"that's fine with you"? He asked in a annoyed tone. "yeah Q". I said as I held him tighter.

I'm pretty sure she saw her snap. He literally posted he was in Texas and that he was with me.

"Yo what the fuck Autumn". He said putting the phone on speaker. "what Q"? "You won't talk to me". She said.

"Autumn, I literally have a girlfriend, you have to stop your shit and don't even go to my moms house again". He told her and I told him to calm down quietly.

"Why"? She said. "My fucking parents are sick, they don't need your bullshit". I told her hanging up.

I saw him take a deep breath and cool down. "Q it's fine". I told him, "I know". He said. I eventually saw him calm down and get himself situated.

"Yo you good"? Dre said. "yeah". Q said. "I'll tell you about it later". Q said.

"You good"? He asked me. He wanted to know my feelings about the whole situation because I am his girl. "Yeah, it's cool Q". I told him.

It saw Saturday and me and Q were gonna spend the day, while Dre and Isaac went out.

I wanna dress kind of comfortable today. "Is that okay"? I asked Q. He was taking me out on a date but it wasn't a dinner reservation type of day. It's more of series of events type of dates.

"That's fine baby wear what's comfortable". He said kissing the back of my neck as I smiled.

I put on some joggers with a graphic shirt and my favorite shoes as I curled my hair up a little more.

Dre had decided to take Isaac to the "krusty krab" in Houston and a few other places.

"You look good mamas". He said. "Thank you, you look handsome baby". I said smiling as I kissed him.

"are you gonna drive my car or am I"? I asked him.

"nah Ima drive, ion wanna let my lady drive nowhere". Q said. "okay". I said laughing.

My phone made a sound when an incoming Group FaceTime call came through with my teammates.

"Hey girls". I said. "Hey". They all said at different times. "So we're going out tonight"? Sky asked. "Girls, I'm with my man". I said smiling hard as hell. "oops okay girl, text us later". She said.

"You like your girls"? Q asked me looking at me with his hand on my thigh.

"yeah, they make everything feel better and everything". I said.

Q phone then ringed on the Bluetooth audio. "Hey ma". Q said.

"Hey baby, I'm not old but I'm tryna figure out how to work this facetime". She said.

"Ma". Q said laughing. "Anyways baby, I called to see Lana". She said.

"Wow". Q said as he turned the camera. "Hey mommy". I said to Q's mom. "Hey baby, ooouu you look so beautiful. I love your hair and your skin is glowing baby". She said.

"Thanks mama, you too. How's recovery"? I asked her. "It's good I'm getting better and better and faster and faster. Q's dad is recovery good too, you know his is just slower". She said.