Chapter 25

Melania Pov.
  I think the situation with Q is too much. It's tooo fucked up and damaged I just don't think we can fix it. My ex boyfriend just left, I just did that with my bestfriend.

I don't know what to do. I'm so confused on everything. It was December 29th , and me , Savannah , Dre and Isaac were hanging. Savannah and Dre had finally moved into their apartment.

So they barbecued and now we were sitting outside. Everybody in their apartment were popping fireworks or watching them.

Me and Q hadn't talked since the last time we saw each other and I really been cooling.

"Isaac you are a straight badass, and you're scared of fireworks"? Dre said to him. "Leave my baby alone". Savannah said as we saw Q's car pull up and I instantly shifted in my seat.

"Wassup". He said dapping Q, speaking to Savannah and Isaac. "Can we talk"? He asked me as I nodded and got up. "Be back before New Years". Savannah told them.

I looked at my phone and it was 11 so we had time, we walked to his car and got in. "you okay"? He asked me.

""I'm fine, you"? I said. "I'm straight, I can't complain". He said. "I miss you". He said. "Q I missed you too". I said.

He kissed me, and I felt the urge to kiss back. "I know your ex just leave, but Lana you're the one for me". He said. I smiled, it took weeks for us to have this conversation. "we can work on that". I said laughing.

It was 11:45 and we got out the car and sat down. "I can see it went well". Savannah said. "It did". I said.

"Mommy when are the big fireworks coming". Isaac said getting annoyed bc he's sleepy in just a few seconds as the clock strikes New Years and he went to screaming as he saw the fireworks.

They went on for a minute and then we left bc Isaac was getting sleepy so that meant it was bed time for the other two.

Q insisted on taking me home.  We got to my house and sat in the car. He licked his lips. "I gotta tell you something". He said. as I turned giving him my full attention.

"Autumn's pregnant".'he said which made my heart drop. "She months pregnant actually, and I don't know if it's mine. She didn't even tell me though, her mama reached out to me". He said.

"Right what if it is Q"? "Then what" "I don't want dealing with that". I told him. "If it is you have every right to leave me and we can just be friends". He said as he kissed my check.

Savannah Pov.

I had put Isaac down and showered. I looked at myself in the mirror, and took a deep breath. I leave for the military May20th and it's the first of January, that's not a long time to me.

Dre walked in "is the army really what you wanna do"? He asked me. "It is, I wanna build a better life for Isaac". I said. "that also means we won't get to see you, and to start we won't for three weeks.

Savannah I understand it's your choice but we need you". "I'd be so lost without you". Dre said. "It'll just be 4 or 5 years, and I'll get to come home from time to time". I told him.

"We'll have everything" I said. "I get it, it's just gone take awhile for me to adjust". He said. "We'll be alright". I said kissing him.

Melania Pov
I was at Q house and he was playing the game. "Oh my gosh". I said as Q put his controller down. "I got an offer from Baylor University"!!!. I said jumping up and down. "That's great". He said smiling and he picked me up.

"I gotta go". I told him. "but what about us"? I asked him. "Well, I wasn't gonna go to college just yet. I was gonna get a job and build off that till I know what I wanna do". He said.

"Come with me". I told him.  "What about my mama nem Lana, I can't just leave them. They need me". He said, which made me sad because I'd be leaving in may, for summer camps/workouts.

"I can't go with you right now, but I can visit some of your games. I can come see you, just can't live with you right now". He told me which I understand.

After a long talk with Q I went home and seen my parents and brother in the living room. "We're going to texas"!!! I said showing them. This was the happiest I seen my brother and parents. "That's amazing because Mecki just got accepted into the University of Alabama for engineering". My mama said as I smiled.

"so what does this mean for the two of you, one kid is going to Alabama and the other is going to Texas". I told them.

"that's the thing, we don't know yet". They said.