Chapter 9

Melania Pov.
   "Autumn she tripped, her leg hurt from the game and she fell". Q tried to explain. "I don't like this, if you gone have her in your life she can't be in your house like this if I'm not around". Autumn said.

I mean I understood, I'd feel the same way. "I'm just gonna leave". I said grabbing my things and headed to Dre's house to talk to Savannah.

I came in and Dre was watching football eating while Savannah and Isaac were eating right beside him.

"Hey". I said to both of them. "Wassup". Dre said. "Hey baby". Savannah said.

  "I just need to find some to take my mind off him". I said. "I'm attached and I can't help myself". I added.

Savannah gave Isaac to Dre. "It's okay, it's life but you got to learn to stop, learn to stop putting yourself in situations like that and focus on you Lana". Savannah said.

"I know and I'll get there". I said to Savannah.

           Friday.... Melania Pov.

It was Friday, and my mama was out for the weekend. Mecki was going to see his lil friend today and Tomorrow. Me , Savannah , Dre and Q were going out.

I had on some ripped White Jeans with a cute half shirt and I took my twist out and wore it puffed out. Dre had came to get me and Savannah.

We took pictures and I was started to feel like Melania again. We were going out to eat first.

   "Mann". Q said. I was recording myself and Savannah, cause I was back to Melania Q wasn't any of my worries right about now.

Savannah had texted me and said "Q can't stop looking at you, Autumn won't like that". She said. I didn't do anything but laugh.  "Autumn tripping". He said. 

"Didn't I tell you to bring her"? I said. "Why you didn't"? Savannah asked looking at him like he stupid. Dre just looked at Savannah and we all knew it was cause of me.

"She talm bout she finna pull up". Q said. We ate and then left

We said Autumn and she got out and walked up in Melania face and Melania pushed Autumn out the way. "Bitch you fucking with the wrong one".

Savannah said running up on Autumn as Dre grabbed her and put her in the car and Autumn got in the backseat and got out and Q grabbed Autumn.

"You grabbing her like she gone do shit". Melania said. "Aye man chill out". Q said. "Bitch you get yo bitch and go". Savannah said, as the people called the police.

"I don't give a fuck about a police". Savannah said as they handcuffed her and took her. As Dre called her mama.

"Count yo fucking days bitch". Melania said as she got in the car to go to the police station with Dre.

     Melania Pov.

  The day ended and I laid in my bed it was only 9. My mama and brother weren't here. Savannah told me to come over with her, Isaac and Dre.

I wasn't doing anything so I didn't mind. We played games, talked and ate and everything. It was 11 when I headed home I was officially done with Q he told me he'd never get in our relationship but it did. So I over it, I wanted nunthing to do with Q anymore.

Savannah Pov.

Isaac was sleep, it was just me and Dre up. "You think I did too much"? I asked Dre. "Not really but you should have stayed your ass in that car". Dre said.

"Bae ion play bout Lana, you , my family or Isaac". "I'll go to jail bout y'all, that's why that shit ain't faze me". I told him.

"I know and it ain't the first time you been arrested, let that be your last one cause once you turn 18 you know what happens". Dre said.

"I know baby". I said kissing him. "But I'm the same way about you, I'll lay down bout you and my son". Dre said.

"Jail , death it don't matter". Dre said. " I love you". I told him. "I love you more babygirl". Dre said.

"What your mama say"? Dre asked me. "Same thing you said". I said looking at my hands. "That means you need to listen". He told me. "I know baby". I said kissing him. "You lucky my son in here". He said licking his lips.

Mecki Pov.
I had took Serena out to eat and took her to the movies. I made sure she had a good time and made sure she smiled. We sat in the car and she broke down.

"Serena what's wrong"? I asked her. "You just gone treat me good,

Lead me on, get me into a relationship and break my heart". She said crying. I grabbed her and held her.

"I won't ever hurt you, I won't ever put you in a situation like that. Most people just say that to get a girl, but I want you, I want you in my life. I'm gone get you to trust me and love me". I said kissing her cheek.

Melania Pov.

I got home and showered. I was feeling good listening to my good music, eating and dancing I was in A vibe. I'm too pretty, too raw and too rare to be sad or fighting about a dude.

Who obviously wanna be with somebody. I don't even need that negativity in my life. I'm good on my own.

13342843821; Lana I want you in my life. Ima talk to Autumn.

I went to Q's contact thing and blocked it.
Basketball , school and my family was my only concern I just need to keep that in mind.