Chapter 11

"No fucking way". Dre said. "Yeah, he at the hospital now". His homebody said.

"Nuhh I'll go tomorrow I'm finna go lay up with my girl, that's all I want right now". Dre said.

"Ima go see mama on my way to school in the morning". Dre said getting in the car

     Dre Pov.

Isaac was in the bed along with Savannah. "Baby". I said moving her trying not to wake Isaac. "Mmh". She said.

"They just killed my brother". I said and with that Savannah got up.

She took Isaac in there with my mama. She knew me and my brother, she knew our relationship and how we were.

She didn't do anything but support me and hold me. "My own fucking blood Savannah". Dre said. "Baby I know". She said hugging on me. "You wanna go see ma or you going tomorrow"? She asked.

"I wanna be with you right now". I told her as I rubbed my face. "Come on lets lay down". She said as she stayed up with me as my mind traveled. I freaking love Savannah man, she everything I need.

Saturday. Melania Pov.

Me and Eli had been texting. We FaceTime and stuff sometimes. He told me about a lot of things, he wanted me to know ahead of time.

I was laying in the bed because I was gone wash my hair today. Me, my mama and Savannah were gonna go to a step show tonight. Me , Savannah and Dre we're going to the Aquarium after Dre just buried his brother.

Savannah was trying to keep him moving. It was 11:30, so I decided to get in the shower. I was in the shower for about twenty minutes cause I was feeling good asf, and I was singing but that's not the point.

I put on some cute jeans, and cute top, with my all with forces. I picked my hair out, and I put in a big puff I been feeling like wearing my big puff.

I did my edges and put my earrings on. I grabbed my purse and the keys to the house. I texted my mama and Mecki letting them know I'm going to the Aquarium with Dre and Savannah.

Savannah invited me because she know I love marine animals. I couldn't ask for a better Bestfriend.

I got in the car and Isaac was dropped the fuck out. Isaac started reaching for me. "You can get him". Savannah said.

"We wanted to match to take pictures but Ian wanna do it and leave you to odd ball". Savannah said.

She was real as fuck, as she just don't do stuff like that. "Aww". I said. "Y'all could have". I said. "dada? Lana"? He said pointing at me.

"Yeah that's Lana". Dre said. He was recording Savannah as she drove, he was smiling hard as hell. I'm so happy Savannah was in his life keeping him going.

Dre probably would've did some crazy if he didn't have Savannah and Isaac.

"Daddyyy I wanna see shark". Isaac said screaming clapping. "You want me to put you in there with them too"? Dre asked playing with him. "That reminds me I wanna teach him how to swim". Dre said.

"I wanna swim"!!!! He said screaming this boy always got energy. "I think we should". Savannah said pulling up.

We got out and walked in, Isaac had to use the bathroom. "He good"? I asked Savannah. "It's eating him in the inside, he don't wanna tell me.

But ima talk to him tonight. I know I shouldn't keep bringing it up to him, but that's my life. He helped me make a som, the greatest thing that happen to me besides y'all.

I need him to be okay, I need him by myself". Savannah said as Dre and Isaac walked out. "Ready"?

Dre asked. Isaac nodded fast asf. We first saw some small fish. "Mommyyy dadddyyy, look". Isaac said touching the glass. "I see".

Dre said as he picked him up and put him on his neck. As he had put his other arm around Savannah. I took a picture cause that shit was cute asf , it was goals asf. "Lana watch Issac". Savannah said as Dre was tearing up.

Savannah Pov.
"What's wrong"? She asked Dre. "Nunthing it's happy tears.

I'm so fucking lucky to have you and Isaac, even Lana man". He said. I just hugged him. "I love you". Savannah said.

"I love you more mamas". Dre said. "Now come on cause Lana said Isaac want you". I told him grabbing him. "Shark"?????? Isaac said. "We'll find it, I promise". I said.

We went through a lot, Isaac even touched a sting ray, we finally got to the sharks. Isaac liked someone jumped out his skin. He was so amazed, It was kind of cool.

Cause the walkway was glass and they were in the water if you know what I'm talking about. As we finished up I was tired asf and my feet were hurting.

We were going to Buffalo Wild Wings. We went in ate and talked and dropped Melania off,'it was 3:30 so I had time to take a nap cause the step show start at 7. I told Dre to wake me up at 6.

Melania Pov.

I called Eli when I got home, he was playing the game. "You look tired". He said. "I am". I said as I took my hair tie off and let my hair fall.

"Why you looking like that"? I said as I stopped doing everything and stared at him. "You beautiful asf ma". He said smiling then putting his head down. "Thank you". I said.

"I wish you wasn't going back out, I just wanna talk to you all day". Eli said. "It'll end around maybe 9 or 10". I told him.

"That's long as hell ma". He said. "Awww I'm sorry". I said. He just smiled. We talked awhile and he told me a lot. "Elijah". I said. "Melania". He said. "I'm finna get ready to leave". I had got ready while he was otp. "Ight ma, text me". He said.