Chapter 13

Melania Pov.
My mama knew Eli would be coming over, her and Eli spoke a few times when we'd be otp.

He came in and spoke to my mother and brother. My brother was finna go, and my mama was just finna go in her room.

We got to my room and I laid on my bed and he came by me. He was making me nervous but I had to suck it up. "Come here". He said and I came closer to him I couldn't do anything but smile which made him smile. "You so fucking beautiful". He said.

I smiled and chuckled a bit, "thank you". "Lana". He said. "Maam"? I said turning my tv to some sports. "You wanna get beat up in your own house"? Eli asked.

"Try it". I said. "Ight keep playing with me". He said. We played around for a bit, it was about seven o clock. We had school tomorrow and I didn't want him to leave. I laid up under him as we talked, and everything just felt in place. "lemme see your phone". I said to Eli, I really didn't want it I just wanted to see what he'd do.

He unlocked him phone and tried to hand it to me I just smiled and pushed it away.

He pulled me towards him and he started playing in my hair. He took my hair tie off making my hair just poof up. "gimmie kiss". I said as he stopped and kissed me. "im finna go ma". He said as I looked at the time it was 10 and I had a game tomoroow.

I put my hair tie on and walked him out. "come here". He said. I walked up to him and he hugged me and we kissed a few times. "Ima call you when i get home Lana". He said. "okay". I said.

                    Savanna Pov

  It was 10 and I was just getting settled. I had to clean up since my mama and daddy were gone. Dre was bringing Isaac over cause they had a father and son day or whatnot. "Wassup babygirl". He said with a tired Isaac walking in.

I grabbed Isaac and laid in the bed. Dre changed and laid in the bed as Isaac was on his chest and I was beside him.

We were 17, maintaining good grades, still in school, got parents who support us, and a 1 year old. I dont think it's anything me and Dre cant handle, i hope it's forever. "I love you Dre". I said. "I love you more Savannah". He said in a sleepy voice.

I woke up and got Isaac ready to go to Dre's mama house. After I got him ready, I got myself ready and got Dre up. I got in the car and laid there Dre was having a talk with Isaac so I took a small nap, cause I was tired asf, but it was game day and my first day back so i was excited,

Dre Pov.

I brought Isaac out and put him in the seatbelt. I drove because Savannah was tired asf.

I stopped to get some breakfast to get her going and Isaac was hungry. So he sat in the car and ate then I took him in.

Savannah got up to hug and kiss him before  I took him in and she told me to tell my mama hey.

Afterwards we got to school, and went in I sat with her as she sat with Melania, it was game day and everybody was up so I was glad because usually we don't do work. It was after school, and I was making sure Savannah was ready we got on the bus and she took a nap on my shoulder.

Savannah Pov.

I woke up from my nap and we were here. I was ready to play tonight.

We came in and I sat by Dre and we talked a bit. We also had talked to Isaac and it was time for me to play.

I grabbed my jersey. I wore 12 because I'm Lana's other half and that's how that go.

But I love 12 so it don't matter. I put my hair up and waited till the B - team came out and I was more than happy.

We got out there and played it was halftime and we were down 26-21. I had 7points 3rebounds and 2assist. It wasn't so bad, but I was determined to be better, cause for one it was my senior year and for two my highlight tape gotta be fye for college.

          Melania Pov

   Halftime was over and we were walking back out. My ankle was hurting a bit, but I shook it off.

I looked into the crowd and seen Eli . He actually came to see me play. I'm not officially his girlfriend or anything so it really made me happy that he care that much, and my love for basketball is crazy, and the guy I think I love surprised me to come watch me play.

The game had ended and I was tired asf. We won and Savannah did her thing tonight. She had 15pts 8reb and 5assists and I love it.

I knew it was gone be one hell of a season ahead of us. I had changed got me a Gatorade and sat with Eli. "Hey". I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "Hey and good game". He said putting his hard behind me.

"Thank you". I said. We talked and watched the game. He said he was gone meet me at the school. So after the game ended I told the boys good game as they won.

"Lana". Q said. "Hmm"? I said as we were getting off the bus. "Let's talk man, ion like being like this". He said. "Okay but im finna go so it can't be now". I told him. "Okay Lana ima text you". He said as I said okay and walked over to Eli.

Dre Pov.

I was in the car with Savannah on our way home. I was playing my music loud, and I was tired asf. I really just wanted to get in my bed.

I was rethinking getting this apartment honestly if we weren't going to be in there for a year, but it might be what I have to do. I love Savannah and I love Isaac.

I wanna be in their life, I wanna have our own life our own house .

I want it to be us and our families with no complications, and I honestly don't think I'm gone go to college.

I want Savannah to be able to live the lifestyle she want. I don't feel as if I should have my child around his grandmother all the time because they didn't bring him on this earth.

I feel as if I brought him into this world I should take care of him, whether I have to get a job to provide for us and let Savannah go to college to do what she's gone do. Cause I wanted her to have the life she want, and I'm willing to make that sacrifice for her, cause she was 16 willing to give me son and sacrifice her life for me so I'd do it for her.

"Dre what's wrong"? She asked as she turned the music down, she looked as if I was gone tell her bad news. "Nunthing, I'm just thinking about the amazing life we gone have together after high school". I said as I paused and looked at her, and she smiled. "I love you Savannah, and ima give you everything you want". I said.

"I love you more, and I'd do it Vic versa and you know it Dre". She said.