Chapter 17

Eli Pov.
   Melania had fell asleep on the phone. I was up thinking about how I was going to tell her, how I was going to fix it.

I knew the reason me and my mother was moving, it was a valid reason, but the love of my life is here and I don't know what to do.

It was a Monday morning and I haven't slept so I knew today was going to be a long day.

    Melania Pov.

   I was getting ready for school. It was Monday, and I was kind of tired still. I got up and put on some basic and threw my hair in a ponytail.

I was ready to get my hair did, but kind of wasn't. I got in the car with Mecki and we got to school. I went into my home room and listened to my music.

I seen Savannah she was more happier than usual, which was good because she gets in a lot of moods, and I understand. I was happy tooo but I was just in a mood today, everybody have those days.

This week was a off week. So we had no practices and no games. I hated it cause I'd miss basketball, but I needed this cause we need a break anyway.

But since it was a long week, we'd have a bunch of homework and have a lot of work. After the longest 1 period of English ended, I was feeling like my body was shutting down.

I guess I was tired honestly, I mean nobody likes Monday's, especially waking up 5,6 in the morning.

I had home that day with a lot of homework, my mama was cooking and Mecki was playing 2k so I just laid on the floor on my phone.

Eli Pov.

I had just got home from school, and my mama had just left for work. She told me my youngest brother was going to be with us when me move.

I guess I had to tell Melania next time I see her, I don't want to but i can't wait till it's too late or the actual day. I don't want to lose Melania, I just hope we can still be okay even if it's not a relationship.

I was listening to my music and playing my game, I guess trying to put my thoughts together. "Eli you want some to eat"? My mama asked and she had a plate for me. I said yes and as I ate, I realized I had some work to do.

So I finished up the game I was playing and did my homework. After that I went and worked out. "Elijah". Melania said as I answered her call. "Wasssup". I said. "I miss you and what you doing". She said. I smiled, I really fucking love this girl. This was really killing me. "I miss you more and I just came from the gym". I said.

Dre Pov.
It was 6 and I had just finished doing some school work. Senior year was stressful but I mean it's all for a good cause.

I mean I've been stressed for the last year, but I'm never really complaining you know. you gotta play the hands you dealt.

Savannah was in the bed, Melania was coming over so I left so she can talk to her. Isaac was sitting in the living room on the floor, watching tv while I cooked. My mama had called and checked on us like the usual.

I was going to go see her probably tomorrow if I have time. I be having a lot going on, so I never know what comes up. "Daddyyy". Isaac yelled as I snapped out my thoughts and went into the living room. "what". I said.

He got up, he was walking way more and talking more. Savannah was doing so good and helping him. He got up and walked into his toy room.

"Isaac I gotta cook". I said as he was tugging my pants leg. "What's the problem". Savannah said walking in with one of my t shirts on and some shorts you can't really see cause of the shirt.

"He wanna play with his toys". I said. "Bae I got it, you can finish cooking". She said kissing me. "Thank you ma". I said.

Melania Pov.

"Melania I'm sorry". Q said. "I want you, I want you by my side". He said. "I shouldn't have played with your feelings, I should have acknowledged it". He said.

"Q I can't, you know what I have going on". I said. This was hurting me cause me and Q been friends for a while, we been bestfriends , just friends , caught feelings , been enemies.

He got so much going on I just don't wanna leave him to be alone and deal with it on his own. "Lana". He said. This time my feelings didn't come back, but doing this made my heart ache. cause I'd never hurt him, but I ended up doing it anyways. "Q I just can't.....". "It's too late". I said.

"Melania". He said. I looked at the time it was 9 o clock. I had to do my hair, I had to shower and all of that. "Q I gotta go". I said walking out. I got in my car and turned on my music, and drove home.

*flashback*
"This one for you". Q said as he made the shoot and I laughed and he ran over to me and hugged me. "a mess". Savannah said.

Lana you got me fucked up". Q said. "What you talking about"? I asked him. "You want me to twist all your fucking hair"? He said. "yes". I told him. "you a pain in the ass". He said. "awww I love you too". I said.

Bitch you fucking with the wrong one". Savannah said running up on Autumn as Dre grabbed her and put her in the car and Autumn got in the backseat and got out and Q grabbed Autumn. "You grabbing her like she gone do shit". Melania said. "Aye man chill out". Q said. "Bitch you get yo bitch and go". Savannah said, as the people called the police. "I don't give a fuck about a police". Savannah said as they handcuffed her and took her. As Dre called her mama. "Count yo fucking days bitch"

So you be out there balling like that huh"? He said. "I guess you can say that". I said. "I'm Eli". He said. "As in Elijah". "I'm Lana, as in Melania". I said smiling. "Well I rather call you Mine, but". He said, I just smiled, but that quickly changed when I thought of the last time a guy came to me with somebody like that. "You're pretty and all, you can hoop , you got the whole 9 - yard but you missing just one think". He said. "and that might be"? I asked. "My number in your phone". He said smiling showing his pretty bright teeth.

And the next thing I knew my life flashed before my eyes.