Chapter 20

January 5th
  Melania Pov.
   "Melania , Mecki, are y'all ready"! I heard my mama yell, as I threw my hair in a small slick bun which wasn't so small. "Yes". I said as I headed down stairs.

Me and Mecki was going to a TV set, to see a actual TV show be filmed a hour away with my mom. It was Saturday and I had basketball practice tomorrow.

Basketball has been going well actually. The season is winding down, it ends in February.

We were in the car listening to music and singing and stuff. We stopped to get some food. As we got there it was a lot of people.

We stopped and took pictures so my mama can post them. We went in and it was a lot of people. They were nice and they greeted us.

We sat down and watched. They showed us and also let us play around on some films.

  Savannah Pov.

   It had been a good Christmas and start of new year, everything had been going good. It was a hella year though in total.

I was in the kitchen cooking while looking at more schools. Melania had been doing better, everything had been going steady.

High school basketball was almost at a end, and honesty I really wasn't ready for the real world to hit me but I better prepare myself.

   I snapped out my thoughts when Dre walked in. Isaac had gotten of the floor and ran to him. "What you up to"? He asked.

"nunthing just cooking and looking at these schools". I said as he sat on the couch. We were going back to school tomorrow and I really had to put my all into this semester.

I couldn't stress myself out. I was honestly feeling good about basketball being over soon, but I knew I was going to miss it.

     Q Pov.

   I was sitting down with my mama. My dad had gotten better, but we still had to be aware just Incase. I had started smoking but only when I needed to. I stopped after my dad had got better.

I was playing the game when my mama hear a knock. She got up and got the door and it was Lana. My heart actually raced but I didn't show it.

I just kept playing the game. She came and sat between me and my mama. "Wassup". I said trying not to make it awkward. "Heyy". She said as joyful as usual.

She talked to my mama for a bit. My mama had then left, she went to go see a friend, which left me and Melania.

"Come on Q, you've known me your whole life, don't act like that". She said as I paused the game. "Like what Lana? I don't wanna do tooo much and be in a position I don't wanna be in, you do got a boyfriend". I said.

"So I knew you first, and I thought about you and came to check on you, you know you still got a situation going on". She said. "I appreciate it Lana, and my situation is better". I told her.

"Well that's good". She said. We played the game for a bit. "Lana, thank you". I said, maybe I did need to be checked up on.

    I mean I know we ain't the same, stuff change and people change, its life. I'm completely okay with her doing what's best for her and what makes her happy. "You're welcome". She said, as her small figure (compared to mine) stood in front of me.

I hoped she didn't kiss me, or do anything crazy, cause if she did I knew I wouldn't resist it. "I gotta go now". She said grabbing her purse which left me in a awkward position.

I rubbed my hands on my face and grabbed my controller and turned my game back on.

     Melania Pov.

   I was on my way to Eli's. I had to tell Savannah about everything that's been going on. Eli knew I went to go see Q and his mama.

He only allowed it because of Q situation but now that his situation good, I wouldn't go over there anymore unless yeah.

We had games almost all week so I had to catch up with Savannah this weekend . One thing about high school sports it will take up a lot of your time. It took me about 30 minutes to get there.

I was honestly soooo sick of driving, I don't think I'll drive back home. I got there and saw his car in the driveway. I got out and knocked on his door. "Heyyy". I said as I hugged him. "Wassup". He said.

Eli had just got his own place. "It's niceee". I said. "I know, I got good taste". He said kissing me. "Oh shut up". I said. "your mama had a good place, why you up and decide to leave"? I asked.

"Well graduating in a few months it's time I start doing things on my own, and she told me this was my first step". He said. I be having a lot on my mind. I don't realize I need to start looking into schools more and stuff like that.

I been so distracted, I haven't been doing the things I need to do to finish high school and get ready for college.

"Mmh, I guess I should start". I said. "You should". He said. "Or you'll be stranded in the real world with no step one". He said. "Your right". I said.

"But tonight, you won't stress about a thing, today and tomorrow our last days of winter break and we won't stress unless we have to". He said kissing me.

We had did door dashed and watched a few movies. We played around for a bit. After a shower I decided to just stay, there was no real point of me driving back home anyway. Eli had came up behind me "I love you ma". He said. "Eli ... I love you too". I said as he kissed me and one thing lead to other....