Chapter 45

Melania Pov

Q didn't bother me today, and it was fine by me

Q didn't bother me today, and it was fine by me. I mean maybe we needed a lil distance.

We ended up telling Savannah and Dre about the baby because I know we weren't gonna be able to keep that a secret and we didn't want to keep it a secret honestly.

"Soooo we got news". I said to them as we were in the living room watching Isaac play with toys...

"We're having a baby". I said nervously as I looked at Q as Savannah smiled and hugged me making me fall..

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be a aunt now". She said as Dre congratulated us as he was shocked...

"ooouuu I hope,'it's a girl so I get to go all out". She said.

"but then again if it's a boy he can get some of Isaac old things". Savannah added.

Dre just shook his head at her...

"Well um". Dre said looking at Savannah as I opened my mouth wide.

"I'm two months". She said smiling. "Omg congratulations." I said in even more shock.

Today's was the championship game as I was more so in my own head then worrying about Q..

We were just keeping our distant it might be childish but I guess we'll see after this game.

We were playing Louisville today, this team was my favorite team growing up, even in high school.

I love them still, technique everything about them. I had been watching them playing since I was 12.

"Hey mama". I said answering her FaceTime.

"Hey baby girl how you feeling"? She said "I'm good, I'm excited". I told her.

"Where are you"?'I asked her. "Oh I'm in the hotel, waiting on game time". She said smiling.

"You came"! I said. "Lana you know I wouldn't miss it". She told me.

I was really excited for tonight, I was ready for it like never before.

Q Pov...

"So you told her you didn't want her to play"? Dre asked me.

"Yeah". I said shrugging.

"But you knew she would so why waste your time". Savannah said.

"I mean I'm not upset, because it ain't no way I'd back out a championship game". "I just want her to be careful". I told them.

"Yeah that's understandable". Dre said. "She just took it as if you were mad at her". Savannah said.

We were in Minnesota with Lana's parents we flew up here with them and we were riding with them.