Chapter 38

Thanksgiving Week

"Q I'm about to leave". I said.

I had this outfit on because we were gonna be in the house, eating, playing games, listening to music and girl talk

Q bought them for me but I never wore them so. "You look beautiful". He said. "and that ass fat in them". He said making me laugh.

"You gotta stop".'I told him. "Nah fr". He said sighing real loud.

"Have fun and be safe. Call me if you need anything". He said.

"And text me, even if it's just every other hour". He added. "Okay baby, I love you". I told him.

"I love you too". He said. As I grabbed my car keys because I knew Q was sick of me driving his.

I got there and everybody was there.

"Where did you get these"? Sky asked me.

"Oh, I have no idea my boyfriend got them for me". I said chuckling.

"They are cute". Silvia said.

We ended up having fun and go carried away and it was 1 in the morning, we are just decided to sleep there.

The day before thanksgiving.
"Let's go Lana". Q said getting on my nerves because he's been rushing me for an hour.

"Come on" he said said walking in the bathroom and kissing me and he pushed up against me.

"We can be just a little later". I said turning around as he pushed me on top of the bathroom sink as he proceeded to pick me up and take me to the room.

Dre Pov.

Me and Savannah had gotten Isaac dressed up real nice because Savannah wouldn't leave the house until he was dressed nice and Isaac had an attitude about that.

Me and Savannah has been good, she's been home more. But come April she'd be gone again for a while.

She comes and goes but she'd actually be gone around time.

"Isaac why'd you unbuckle yourself".?Savannah asked . Isaac just looked at me,

A toddler was not for the week, Dre got back out and unbuckled him again.

"He probably gets it from you", "you don't know what a seatbelt is either". She said shaking her head

We got to Lana's parents house since that's where all our parents were.

We got in and spoke.

"Where's Lana and Q"? Savannah asked as Isaac climbed into her lap and she helped him.

"I have no idea". Lana's mother said we waiting for them to come and after a while they were here.

Savannah was able to come home for both holidays which I was glad.