Chapter 14

Melania Pov after school.
It was Friday after and I was at the park with Isaac and Savannah. Dre was playing basketball with Q nem at the court so yeah.

"Soo y'all about Eli".Savannah said chasing Isaac. "He's everything, he's sweet , he's supportive he's loving.

He's the great boyfriend for me". I told her. "Why y'all not together"? She asked.

"I don't know yet, I mean it haven't been long, but I wouldn't mind if he asked me to be". I told her.

"He probably gone have some slick up his sleeves". She said. "Probably". I said as I got some water.

"Isaac get yo ass out that mud". Savannah sai. "but mama". Isaac said. "But mama my ass, I'm telling yo daddy". She said tryna scare him.

"mama no, I get out mud". He said getting out mud and Savannah day him down to clean his shoes.

"Did I tell you this mf opened the car door last week". Savannah said. "While you was driving"? I asked. "Hell yes, Dre beat his ass and that door on child lock, he probably figured out how to get it off by now". She said shaking her head.

"Jack Jack from the incredibles". I said low. "Y'all called my baby Jack Jack". "His ass do act like that bad ass baby" . Savannah said.

"Isn't Eli taking you out later". Savannah added. "Yes-". I said as I was being interrupted.

"Come on". Dre said. "Why what's up". Savannah said. "Some niggas down there Q don't fw, and it's gone be some shit and I got my son and my girl here so". Dre said grabbing Isaac.

"daddy". He said. "Wassup man". Dre said in a playful way. "I love you , mommy , Q and Lana". He said.

"We love you too". Dre said as he kissed Isaac. "We finna get you something to eat". I said as he started clapping and screaming real loud. I looked at Q , he looked beat up not by punching or anything but life.

He's been getting in trouble lately, he's been fighting , he almost got kicked off the basketball team.

We went to Zaxby's and I wanted to sit with Q by ourself. I know we had our ups and down but I'll never ever leave him sitting like this or in this position, this is my Bestfriend and I love him.

Q Pov.

I know I looked horrible. Melania hair stood out to me as usually, her caramel complexion was showing.

"Why you like this, what's wrong, what happen to the Q I knew"? She asked. "Melania". I said tryna avoid this. "Q come on, I know you". She said.

I loved the fact, she still care man, she care about me and everything I go through after I put her through so much. But it's more to me than what you see , and what I show.

My story deeper, so don't hate me now and love me later. "It's Autumn, it's home stuff. My mama lost her guy Bestfriend a few days ago she going through it Lana".! He said.

"And she think my daddy sick". He added. Melania instantly got up and came by me. Melania got a good ass dude, I knew Eli when I was lil and ion wanna bring her down. But my mama and daddy love her like she's there.

"Wait what happens with Autumn"? She asked, wanting me to break down what's wrong. "She cheated, and she had the nigga sitting in my damn face, knowing they fw each other". I told her.

"First of all, that's low as fuck, you want me to kill her"? She asked,

I chuckled. "It's straight". I said. "My mama friend, had stage four cancer and died from it". "And she don't know what she think my dad got but she said she 100% he sick and it's not gone be a regular sick". He said. "Q I'm so sorry, you could've came to me". Melania said.
"I know, and I need you". I said. "and I'm here". She said.

Melania Pov.

I was feeling some type of way about going on this date. I mean I gotta go check on Q mama tomorrow I told her I was coming over and she said okay.

I put on a cute jean jacket outfit. I didn't wanna do too much, I actually couldn't with the things that was on my mind. I wore my big puff, sometimes I feel like it's a child look.

But I know how to make shit work, cause I mean i do this. I grabbed my purse and my phone and headed outside cause he was outside. "Hey". I said. "Hey ma, you look good". He said licking his lips, which made me feel something.

"You look amazing". I said looking him up and down. "I mean I do clean up nice". He said. "Okay cause shut up". I said laughing. He took me out to eat.

"What made you wanna play basketball"? He asked. "I've loved basketball since I was 4". I told him and we talked and he took me for a walk.

We talked, watched the stars and it was amazing. "Melania". Eli said. "Ma'am". I said. "Babygirl I want you to be my girlfriend". He said lifting my chin and kissing me. "I wanna be your girlfriend, daddy". I said. Then we kissed.

Dre Pov.

I was high asf, ion smoke like that it be every once in a while but it ain't like that.

I stopped cause Savannah wanted me to, but I kind of needed it right now cause I was thinking bout my brother man.

Savannah walked in the room with nun one of my shirts on "Hey daddy". Savannah said kissing me and I kissed on her. She was touching on me and doing all that.

I was high but aware and I knew she wanted some. "Wasssup ma". I said. We had got our apartment today, and my mama wanted to keep Isaac.

We were taking them out and spoiling them so I hoped Isaac ain't tell.

"Daddyyyy". She said dragging it out. I looked at her and liked my lips I had this all to myself. I ain't had my girl in a minute ,this the loved this girl with everything in me, this was my heart , my world. And that sex shit naturally came, Ian with her cause I fucked her and got pregnant I love Savannah man.