Chapter 16

Melania Pov.
It was 1 in the morning and the party was actually fun. Eli had stayed up to wait on me, and Savannah was drunk but aware.

So after about thirty minutes later, she dropped me off at home and truly I just wanted to be with Eli, but it can wait.

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon. I had a bunch of missed calls from Eli. So after I gathered myself I called him back.

"Wasssup Ma". He said playing the game. "I'm just waking up fr". I said. "Wanna know some"? He said. "yes". I said. "I wanna see you 365 times a week". He said. "Me too". I said.

"Come see me pleaseee". He said. I laughed and said "okay". I didn't wanna seem like I was bothering him with wanting to see him but apparently he wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see him

. "Ma can I go see Eli"? I asked. "yeah, just be back before 10". She said. I grabbed the keys and my stuff and headed Eli house. I got to Eli house and I wanted to see his mama but he said she was at work.

So he was playing the game and I was just laying in his bed being annoying. He paused the game and came in my face and laid on top of me. "Eliii". I said.

He didn't say anything and just laid there. He looked up at me and I just rolled my eyes, cause he really wanna play. He got up and laid beside me. "You ate"? He asked.

"No". I said. "Wait a minute, them my Nike joggers"? He asked. "Come on, let's go get some to eat". I said running out with his keys.

As I got in the car he was just coming out. "Where you wanna eat ma". He said. "Uhhhh I want some Waffle House". I said. "Waffle House it is". He said pulling off.

Nobody's Pov.

"Dre I'm not about to do this with you". Savannah said. "Do what? You act like I'm fucking perfect. You act like I'm not human, but I am and I make mistakes". Dre said.

Savannah just looked at him grabbing her purse and things. "Nobody said any of that". She said. "But I'm not finna go back in forth with you". Savannah said.

"I'm really not, cause I don't have the time and patience to do this". She added. "Didn't say you had to or I wanted you to, you do what the fuck you want". Dre said as this whole situation was just pissing him off more.

"I'm finna go get my son, so call me when you wanna see your son". Savannah said walking out.

Dre Pov.

I called Q over and a couple of our homeboys and we played the game ,ate pizza and shit and talked. "So y'all both just stressed out"? Q asked.

"Yeah man, and she got it worse than me, Ian gone lie and I try to be there and support her but shiddd she think I can do every single thing right". I said. "Damn bru". Q said.

"Did you ever fix your situation with Lana"? I asked. "no cause everytime I try to talk to her or text her she with that damn boy". He said.

I seen Savannah walk in with Isaac and some food. So I talked to the boys for a few minutes outside and they left.

"daddyyyyy". Isaac screamed as he ran over to me and I picked him up. "You had fun at grandma house"? I asked. He nodded and was smiling.

"Isaac come sit at the table and eat". Savannah said. "mommy ipad". He said, cause he wanted to watch tv on his iPad.

After Savannah handles that she came and sat beside me and I put my arm around her. "I got you some food". She said.

"Thank you mamas". I said as I kissed her. "I'm sorry, sometimes I just forget you go through things and stress just like me". She said hugging me tight and kissing me. "

It's good babygirl, I'm here forever through the rough times and the good times". I said. "I love you so much". She said kissing me. "I love you more mamas". I said kissing her back.

I love having her as a girlfriend. As much as she work my nerves and get on em. This really my girl, we go through so much fuss and fight but I love her.

  Eli Pov.

   After I took Melania out, it was 7:30 and I was tired. I had a game tomorrow plus I had other stuff to do. So I took Melania home. "I love you Elijah". She said poking her sexy ass lips out.

"I love you more ma". I said kissing her and she was kissing me back. "I don't wanna leave you". She said. "But baby". I said.

"I know". She said getting out coming over to my side. "I love you daddy". She said hugging me laying all over me. "I love you more ma". I said licking my lips, I love that shit.

I drove home, happy asf. Lana told me to text her when I get home, well call her. I got home and my mama was sitting on the couch. "Wassup mama". I said. "Elijah I need to tell you something". She said. I had sat down beside her and turned my attention to her. "Eli we're moving, in a few months". She said which made my heart drop.