Chapter 30

4 am

First time introducing the main character!!

Melania Pov

It was four in the morning and my first day of workouts were at 5:30. My mama always told me it's better to be early than on time, especially if you really want something.

I showered and packed my bag and it was going on 5. So I gathered the rest of my things and headed out.

I had texted Q and told him that I had practice so he wouldn't blow my phone up or even go crazy. I got there and half the girls were there.

I had little anxiety but not so much, because I know what I can do and what I'm capable of and plus the key is to have confidence in yourself.

So we all sat down on the bleachers because that's what we were instructed to do as our coach walked in.

"Good morning, First and foremost, I want all of you to meet your teammates". "I'm giving you all five minutes to talk, introduce yourself or whatever is necessary". She said.

I watched as everyone talked. As two girls walked up to me. "Hey". They said. "Hey". I said as I did a slight smile. "I'm Skylar" "and I'm Sylvia". One said then the other.

I looked at them, as I started to see the similarities in their facial. "You're-". I said before they interrupted me. "Twins yes". Sylvia said chuckling.

   "Alright so, first thing is that.. we will not touch a ball once this summer".  "It's more than just picking up a ball, dribbling and shooting..

but I'm pretty sure all of you know that because if you didn't, then you would be here". She continued.

"They're are 15 of you". She then added. So we're gonna start off light running and by the end of practice when we run again, you should be actually running".

I say we, because I'm gonna work out and do the same workouts you all are doing". She said.

"So let's begin".

Dre Pov.

Me and Q were playing the game with a couple other guys. I had started working, and so did Q. We planned to go to college back in January and see how we'd do everything.

I was managing everything pretty well, except the fact that I missed Savannah like crazy.

All I really could do was look at memories for now, till her three weeks are up and she can talk to me.

I had to do the same for Isaac, just show him and calm him down when he said he missed his mommy. I had to step up my role as a father and do more.

I had to pick up what Savannah left me, and I can't lie like it hasn't been a lot on me.

My mama and Savannah's said they'd help me out so I think I'd be good.

"I'm about to go pick Isaac up". I said as I got in my car. I drove to go get Isaac as Savannah's mom came out with him. Isaac got in and buckled his seatbelt up.