Chapter 31

^^^^Melania

^^^^Melania

Melania Pov

"Autumn, she came over here tryna get with me and stuff". He said obviously drunk. "Q we'll talk later". I said.

Practice was the same all week  although we went a tad bit harder.

Honestly, I thought I wasn't gonna manage, we practiced from 5:30 to 9:30. We literally ran an hour, worked out and ran the last hour... I have no idea how I tend to manage that.

I had got home, and showered and laid in the bed, I decided to call Q.

"Wassup baby". He said in a calm and not drunk tone. "Hey". I said. "about last night". He said. "Q save it, it's fine". I told him.

I honestly believed him, my gut was telling me he wasn't lying and I was gone stick with that.

"I need a favor". I said to him. "what's that ma". He said looking at me smiling.

"I want you to come down for the weekend". I said hoping he would.

"Lana come on now". He said. "It's just two days Q". I said. "I'll try how bout that". He said. "that's fine". I said.

We talked for a few and then I went out with a few of the girls on the team. "So you got a boyfriend Lana"? Sky asked me.

"I do". I told her. At this point we were just getting to know each other and build chemistry. "that was our homework" my coach told us. 

Texas was big and nice, but the traffic was a no. I know Q is gonna have a fit, we didn't really run into bad traffic when we came the first time. 

I hope he could come down here, I really miss him and it's only been a week.

Q Pov.

"Hey mama". I said as I walked into my mothers house. "Hey baby". She said cooking. "Everything good"? I asked her.

"Yeah your dad's in the back"? How's lana"? She asked me. "She's good, she settled in...". I told her.

"You keep that girl now, so I can have me some chocolate curly haired grandbabies". She said joking. "I plan to mama". I said laughing.

My dad had gotten sick a while back before the championship game, and my mom got sick not too long after but their both in recovery.

It's not recovery as to the point I gotta be around all the time. My dads in more of recovery than my mom...

So I'm really managing a job, my girl and my parents. I been telling Lana my parents are fine and that's why she wants me to go down there, but I really think that if my parents agree then I'd move them to Texas but I don't know.

"Wassup man". My dad said as I was walking into the room. "Wassup". I said sitting on the bed. "How you feeling"? I asked him.

"I'm good, you know it ain't too much I can't handle". He said.

"You good? what you been up to"? He asked. "nothing much, I been working thats about it". I told him.

"make sure you go out man, have fun, enjoy your young life.. don't just work". He told me. "Where um.... Lana"? He asked. "oh yeah,  I had told you she went to school at Baylor to play basketball game". I said

He then sat up a little.. "Baylor... oh that means I get to watch her on tv". He said smiling.

"yeah, see her on the big screen". My mama said walking in the room with a plate for my dad. "yeah well that's what that mean". I said.

"You should tell her to come by here whenever she come back to Oklahoma son". He said. "I will". I said.

Melania Pov.

I had just gotten home and my mom had called me. "Hey baby". My mama said. "Hey ma". I said.

"Soo tell me everything". She said. I really told her about meeting my teammates and how the practices were.

She told me she'd be off next weekend so she'd get to come and stay with me.

My parents were only like an hour and a half away so it wasn't much of a drive not that they would mind.

I really missed my bestfriend, I haven't talked to Savannah in a week straight.

I know she's probably meeting new people and having fun so I'm happy for her. But I miss her and I can't wait for these three weeks to be up.

I had so much stuff to tell her. I love my teammates and the bond we're building is getting there but nothing can compare to Savannah as a bestfriend.

I just been keeping myself busy because just like right now i be in my thoughts.

Nobody Pov.

"You're fucking annoying". Eli said. "I'm annoying because I'm tryna be who you want me to be? do you not see me trying". Autumn said to him as she thought about the fact that she really wanted Q back.

"Autumn when the fuck did I ask you to change and be someone else for me". He told her. "You're fucking ungrateful". She then told Eli. 

"I'm tired of arguing with you, we argue everyday. What's your purpose for coming back here?

when we're in Atlanta you wanna be the greatest girlfriend ever but as soon as we're here you act a fool". He said.

"I'm tired of it". Eli said. Autumn just looked at him, with tears running down her face shaking her head. She grabbed her thing and went and took a shower.

 She grabbed her thing and went and took a shower

^^Autumn

Eli Pov

Autumn was in the shower, I started to type a mention but then I stopped. I wasn't mad at her, I wasn't upset, I'm mad at what's going on right now.

Her life's going so good, who am I to just scoop in and mess that up. what the fuck am I doing. fuck, I missed Lana so much.