Prologue

The piece of cotton flown away in the air when Raj yanked her hand away harshly..

"Don't do this...... Please for God sake don't do this "....... Shouted Raj irritatingly.

Kajal was looking at him shockingly on his outrage

Raj hold his head and again started, " Why are you doing this..... What do you want now???.... You don't want this marriage .....I'm breaking it off... You don't want to stay near me....
I was also going but this accident......

Raj sighed heavily and continued, "I'll go US after sometime then you'll be free....
fir kyu....ab kyu kar rahi ho ye sab.... Akhir chahti kya ho tum"
(Then why... Why are you doing this now.. What do you want now??)

Kajal was sobbing by now looking down ashamed. She wiped her tears and said, "Maafi..... (Forgiveness)

Raj looked at her shockingly with a frown.

Kajal continued, " Mujhe maafi chahiye.... Apni har galti ki maafi....
Har badtameezi ki maafi mang ri hu Aapse...
Jo sazaa dena chahte hai de dijiye....
Buss... Mujhe khud se door mat kijiye"
Please.....
(I want forgiveness..... of my every mistake.... Every insolence... I'm very sorry.. Give me whatever punishment you want but...... Don't make me away from you..... Please)

Raj felt that the floor beneath his feet swapped away........

To be continued.....

               *****************

The Prologue is short .... I know... But if I put more in the prologue then the spice will reduce.

So to enjoy this spicy story.... Be ready and stay tuned.... 😉

Luvs and hugs from yours Loving Kajal☺

I hope you'll love this story also 😊😊😊

Till then PRANAAM🙏🙏🙏