Chapter - 32

Hello Salaam Namaskar my starry buddies... 🤩🤩🤩

Hello dear....
Before the new year...

I'm a bit late..
But with a new update🤪

I hope that my kanha ji is taking care of all of you...

May he fills all of us 's lives with his wonderful colors 😍😍😍

So... Here's the new chapter 😇😇

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******

In the previous chapter we saw the new bud of love in the relationship of Raj and Kajal.

Raj has forgiven her...... failed by his feelings, he kissed her too....
But did he really accepted her as his wife  , with his mind, body and soul.

????

Let's see...
Now Present....

After their last night's cute conversation, Raj felt very happy on her confrontation. He felt loved and supported when she took his side in front of his parents and finally his kiss,....is it really flow of the moment or something else.

It's 5:15 am in the morning, Raj was looking at the ceiling and running his fingers in the smooth hair of his  wife, who was clinging to him like every night.

Raj look down towards his sleeping wife , she's sleeping sound with a cute pout hugging his torso tightly, her legs are spread on his and her face is snuggled in his nape. Raj cupped her rosy cheeks and thought, "Ye kon sa ehsaas hai... Jo mujhe tumhari taraf kheech raha hai... Na chahte hue bhi   , main khud ko tumhare karib jane se rok nahin pa raha.... Kya kar rahi ho tum"
(What is this feeling, which is dragging me towards you. Inspite of my reluctance also, I can't be able to stop my self to go near you. What you're doing to me)

After admiring her innocent face, his eyes fell on her pouty lips.... Suddenly he remembered the kiss which they shared last night.

Warmness started to spread in his whole body, he gulped looking towards those plump lips , but finally turned his face towards the ceiling again.

He thought, "Yeh kaisi kashmokash hai bhagwaan!!!..... Jab maine yeh maan liya tha... Ki pyaar mere lie banaa hi nahin.... To phir ye ehsaas jo mujhe Kajal ki nazdikiyo se mehsoos ho rahi hai... Yeh kya hai... Ek naya savera... Ya ek chhalava!!!
(What kind of confusion is this God... When I convinced myself that I'm not born for love... Then what is those feelings that I'm feeling on Kajal's proximity... What is that... A new sunrise or  a new delusion...)

He sighed heavily and wake up from the bed as it's the time for his work out. He very lightly remove her arms and limbs from him to get up.

He chuckled, when she scrunched her nose in sleep the moment she lost his warm.

After an hour when he came inside his room , his wife was nowhere to be seen but his suit, watch, purse and phone were nicely placed on the bed.

He smiled and felt genuinely happy on the feeling that finally there's someone who's taking care of him and his things.

****

Kajal was setting the table when she heard footsteps, she looked towards the stairs where her drool worthy handsome husband was coming down.

The moment Raj came and sat down, Kajal again started humming a bollywood song..

Tum aye to aya mujhe yaad..
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla..