Chapter - 21

Hello, Salaam and Namaskar my dearest ,lovely buddies🥰🥰🥰from yours loving Kajal 😉

Sorry for a bit late this time so no bak bak... Direct story....

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****
In the last chapter we saw that Additya was leaving somewhere and had a small accident, Kajal became very horrified and tensed to hear that.....
And also she is now aware of the fact behind her father's distancing and the reason behind her marriage....

And as if... It wasn't enough ,that she got another bomb shell on her when she got the Divorce deed signed by Raj.

Now Present....

Kajal sat on her bed with a thud and the divorce papers fell on the floor.... She felt that her whole world turned upside down.....

"Why you're reacting in such a way like you're so shocked... Isn't that you wanted.??... To get rid of him.. Now he himself made you away, then you're crying???.... Said a voice within her heart.

Kajal touched her cheeks and found them filled with tears.

She's crying.... crying on just a thought to go away from him ....but why??

Kajal wiped her tears and shook her head in denial and said, "No... I'm not an ungrateful person that's why I...I'm feeling bad hmm... He has done a lot for me... I should thank him and I...

She can't be able to make more words when again her subconscious mocked her and said, " Really.... You'll thank him.... That person, who was nothing but a trash, a briefcase for you.... What big work he has done.... He just saved your dignity and the life of your father... Nothing much.. Right??

"Stop it!!!! Kajal shouted covering her ears. She can't be able to tolerate her subconscious now.

This was too much for her to know that the person she thinks as a creep to marry his fiancee's sister has actually married her for her father's bad health.
The person with whom she never ever spoke properly, has saved her dignity.

Her mind started recalling the words she said to him. Kajal covered her mouth and sobbed heavily by saying, "How can I say those things to him... How come I??

Her tears were falling endlessly. She again wiped them and said, " No... I can't divorce him.... He has done a lot for me and I've only cursed him. I've hurted the person who listened to my every accusation and taunts without uttering a single word"

She promised herself something today , she give their relationship a chance.
She decided that she'll not give up on him so easily and apologize to him immediately.

Kajal nodded her head and went to his room.

*****
To her surprise she saw that, Raj was wide awake.... His forehead wound was open, a little blood was oozing out of it too. And Raj was trying to clean it with his already injured finger.

She ran towards him and took the cotton in her hand and started chattering like a real wife, "Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap... Ungli me wese hi chot lagi hai... Usse aap kya kar paenge... Mujhe bula lete"
(What are you doing, your finger is already injured.. What can you do with it. You could have call me)

Kajal said and was about to put the cotton on his forehead when.. Raj yanked her hand away harshly and the cotton flown above her head.

"Don't do this.... Please for God sake don't do this" Raj shouted irritatingly.