Chapter - 15

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to all my bestest buddies from yours loving Kajal☺

Here I came with the beginning of the biggest twist of this story....

Let's enjoy the twist😉
Happy Reading.....

*****
After Kajal insulted Raj and went to the party, Raj too went inside his room.

Now
Present....

There was complete silence in Raj's mansion. But this silence didn't seems beneficial.
Is it the silence before the storm......

****
After fighting with Raj, Kajal went out and took a cab, she didn't also asked driver kaka to drop her.

"Did I said more than needed".... Kajal was lost in her thoughts.

" But he always stops me... And what does he meant by... "this dress"... It's a beautiful dress after all" She thought but when her orbs went on the front mirror, she saw that the cab driver was watching at her with lustful eyes.

She glared him hard and he diverted his eyes immediately.

"By any chance..... Is he.. Is he right about this dress... to wore at night?? She thought with a frown.

She got down from the cab and shook her head. " No.. No... Kajal don't bother to Mr. Briefcase's words... He's just another oldy... Hmmm"she assured herself and went inside.

*****
She was feeling excited , nervous and happy too as Rocky personally invited her.

But.... the moment she entered the party, her smile, her excitement... Everything vanished off and uncomfortability took it's place.

She didn't find the party to be a decent one but it more looks like a rave party......... She cannot find any of her college friends but instead of that many girls and boys were smoking, drinking and even making out in public.

She gulped hard and her legs got stuck on the gate only.

She thought to wish Rocky and leave immediately, .......then only Rocky appeared out of no where and hugged her.

"Hey sweetheart.. I knew it...I just knew that you'll came " Rocky said pulling out of the hug.

Though it was a hug for a second only but still She felt a bit uncomfortable in his embrace.

Kajal gave him a forced smile. She was about to ask her leave when Rocky drag her with him.

"Come.. Come fast.. I didn't cut the cake yet because of you... Come on now"Rocky said and took her palm in his and moved upstairs.

Kajal smiled and thought, " He's very sweet... He didn't cut the cake until I came... How can I leave like that???

Rocky cut the cake and feed Kajal and few of his friends. He took selfie with everyone.

He called her near him for a solo selfie. But the moment she went near him, he coiled his left arm on her waist and pulled her near him to click the selfie.
Though Kajal liked him but now she just wanna come out of the hold.

She was sitting near him, she thought to ask her leave now when Rocky asked her for a dance.

He sat dramatically on one knee and said, "May I have the pleasure to dance with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

She felt overwhelmed by his gesture but suddenly a voice said within her, "What are you doing Kajal.... Don't forget you're married now... It's not good to dance like this with a stranger