Chapter - 41

Hello and welcome my ⭐⭐starry buddies in this new chapter☺☺☺

So, today's chapter is gonna be a 💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣blasted one... But for whom 🤔🤔

Let's watch....

And yeah... This chapter is dedicated to all my craziest readers😜😜😜😜

As because of them only...
MY TEEN WIFE has got the
# 1st position in craziness from 13.7K stories 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Yuhoooooo!!!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘

Now the story so shhhh🤫🤫🤫🤫

Happy Reading 😃😃😃

*****

In the previous chapter, we saw that Kajal guessed the idiotic plan of Raj, now she's gonna deal with him in her way..... But how...

Now Present.....

The moment Kajal uttered those words Sagar become pale.

He stuttered, "M.. Mam.. Woh Actually!!

" Don't you dare lie to me Sagar "Kajal said gritting her teeth.

Sagar gulped, and Kajal almost shouted loudly, " Spat!!!!

The moment she shouted Sagar said everything in lightening fast speed, "Mamwohapnepariswalevillamehai!!!
(Mamheisinhisparisvilla)

He was panting after saying that, but Kajal shouted again punching hard on his table making his penholder fall.

" Say it properly!! "Shouted Kajal

Sagar took a deep breath and said, " Mam, he is in his Villa in Paris"

Kajal gasped on this info but composed herself and said, "whatsapp me the details of that place now and book the first flight to Paris for me"

Sagar was staring at her shockingly and said, "Mam, you really!!!

Kajal didn't let him complete his sentence and went out in the speed of tornado or let me just say to show Raj, a new tornado.

*****
She was moving towards her room stomping her feet when Mariam auntie said, " Where were you dear??

Kajal didn't want her to get tensed by Raj's stupidity, so she managed a fake smile and said, "Auntie, I just went to collect my tickets for Paris"

"Paris!!why suddenly.. And you're not cured properly doll" Mariam auntie said with concern.

Kajal hold her hands and said, "I'm completely fine and Raj called me there, his work is finished so he called me there to spend some time"

Mariam auntie smiled but frowned again saying, "He called you... How can he call you all alone.. Will you able to manage it alone"

Kajal looked sideways and said angrily, "Now, I only have to manage it all alone "

"What!!! Mariam auntie asked with confusion for which Kajal shrugged the matter and went to her room upstairs.

She's mumbling some curses and packing her luggage, "Meri shaadi karaaenge...Bade aye mahan banne.wale....... Sari ki sari mahanta nahi nikali na.. Toh main bhi apne papa ki beti nahi!!!
(He'll get me married, he's trying to be great. I'm not my father's daughter if I didn't crash all his greatness.