🙏Epilogue 🙏

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my Starry buddies 🙂🙂🙂🙂

I'm a bit off today coz I'm finally writing the ending of not only yours but also my favourite story 😌😌😌😌

Though I was ill but I was a bit reluctant also, because I was feeling painful to write the Epilogue.
Kya karu... Dil hai ki maanta nahi😩😩😩😩

Happy Ending 🙏🙏

******
11 years later...

GHAR (Raj's Mansion)

"Yeah Sonam you get it done today only and I want the inauguration to be perfect okay!!! Kajal was instructing her P. A. on a call for the arrangements of her new restaurant inauguration.

Yeah.... After eleven years, she's not just a happy go lucky teenager, but a responsible wife, a very good mother and also a successful businessman. She choosed the hospitality field and her love for food as her business.
And now she owns a chain of restaurants.

"Mamma... Dekho na yeh kaisa hai, papa will like it" Said Yash Saxena showing a hand made card.
He is the 10 year old son of Raj and Kajal.

"Papa will love it my handsome" Kajal said kissing his cheeks lovingly.

Yash looks down smiling with pink ears. He's the complete replica of his father Raj.....cute, simple, good boy.

*****

"Arey bol matt yaar is ladki se toh main tang aa chuki hu.!!!!!
.. Aaj isne phir se maarpeet ki school me, ek ladke ka muh hi noch dala" Kavya said complaining about her daughter Shanaya on the phone to Kajal.
Shanaya was the daughter of Kavya and Jai.
(Don't ask me anything about this girl, I'm fed up from her. Today again she did mischief in school. She scratched one boy)

Smiling on Kavya's words Kajal said, "Yes, I know Yash told me about it, actually that kid pushed Yash on the playground and when Shanaya intervene he pulled her braid and though he's much fatter than both our kids, so if Shanaya slap him he'll not get any pain, so she scratched him"

"Ohhh..... Shanaya didn't tell me anything, I must say ,like us ,our children are also best friends" Kavya said feeling happy.

Kajal was chatting with Kavya on the phone, when she heard Yash shouting excitingly Papaaaa!!!!!!!!!

She heard, but didn't went down stairs. Raj was on a business trip. He told her that he'll come back after two days, but took the whole week and Kajal was hell furious on him and not talking to him on call also.

****
She was standing in front of the dressing table and pretending to set her pallu, when Raj entered inside their room.

Raj is 40 now, but still manages to take away the breath of a no.of girls with just a glimpse.
Though, Kajal was also not different from them, from the corner of her eyes, she's admiring her husband lovingly as she's watching him after a long week.

Keeping his bag and blazer on the couch, Raj went and stand behind her.

He back hugs her, but she didn't reciprocate by holding his forearm like always.

"Hey, my doll... Are you still angry" Raj asked huskily but Kajal didn't replied.

Awww... My hero... He's looking very handsome today.. I'm gonna eat him up....
No no!!!!, control yourself Kajal, don't forget you're angry with him "She thought and struggled in his embrace, but Raj tighten his hold and snuggling his face in her nape, he said sweetly, " You know doll, I missed you a lot!!!!