Chapter - 20

Hey my dearest friends and bestest buddies..... 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Here I come with two good news this time🤩🤩🤩

One is .... Because of yours all good lucks my bad phase is gone finally.... I'm feeling like flying now😄😄

And another good news is......
For that.... Read the story..

Happy Reading ☺☺☺☺

******

So, as we saw in last chappy that Kajal finally got the truth behind Raj's acceptance to marry her and also about her father's illness.

She finally knows that he's not distancing himself from them because of his work, but only for their betterment.

Now
Present.....

Kajal went inside the hospital room. She saw the peacefully sleeping face of her father.

She instantly remembered her papa darling.
Kajal use to call him "papa darling" when she was a kid.

She smiled but again her eyes get welled up on her previous thoughts.

"How bad of a daughter Iam" She thought and sobbed.

Mr. Mathur opened his eyes instantly when he heard a sob.

He saw his little princess, standing there and sobbing. He streched his right arm towards her and said, "Kaju!!!.... Come here princess"

That was the last string of her control. She ran towards him and broke in heavy sobs holding his hand.

"Kaju!!!.... Mera bahadur bachha... Nahi rote beta... Chup ho jao... " Mr. Mathur said in such a tone like he's asking an infant to stop crying.
(Kaju.. My brave baby , don't cry.. Stop crying?)

Kajal looked at him, her full face was filled with tears. She said, "I.. I.. Am very Sorry papa... I've been a very bad daughter.... I.. thought that you only love your work not us.... I'm very sorry"

Mr. Mathur smiled lightly and said, "why!!!..... Don't you know I love you!!

Kajal nodded and chuckled on his reply and said, " I know.... Just forgot that for sometime.... I love you too papa darling "

"I love you three"... Said Mr. Mathur cheekingly.

Both Mrs. Mathur and Dadibua came inside the room.

Mrs. Mathur sat beside her husband and scanned his whole face lovingly.

Mr. Mathur cupped her hand on the bed and said, " I'm very much okay now.... Don't worry !!

Mrs. Mathur nodded in affirmation.

Kajal moved out of the room, Dadibua went behind her. She saw that Kajal went near the fire exit and started crying again.

Dadibua sat beside her and Kajal hugged her tightly.

"Dadibua.... I hurt him a lot.... He'll hate me now... What should I do??? Kajal said sobbing in her embrace.

" Koi baat nahi beta.... Papa ne tumhe maaf kar dia hai"said dadibua rubbing her back.
(Don't worry dear, dad has already forgiven you?)

Kajal detached herself and said, "Main papa ki nahi... Unki baat kar rahi hu...

Raj ki....

Maine unhe kitni baate sunayi, kitna sataya, kitni badtameeziyaa ki.... aur unhone phir bhi sirf mera bhala socha... Mujhe khud se ghinn aa rahi hai dadibua!!.... Main itni buri kese ho sakti hu.!!!... Mere pati ne hamesha mera achha socha... Or maine hamesha unhe bura samjha... Shayad isi baat ki sazaa mil rahi hai mujhe, ki ab wo mujhse baat bhi nahi kar rahe"
(I'm not talking about dad, but him... Raj. I've said him what not, I annoyed him, I ve always behaved badly with him, and then also he only thought about my betterment. I'm starting feeling disgusting with myself, how can I be this much bad. My husband always did good for me and I always predict him bad, probably because of that only I'm suffering now, as he's not talking to me now)