Chapter - 17

Hello, Salaam Namaskar 🤗🤗🙏🙏to all my sweetest buddies.....

This chapter is dedicated to my two beautiful and lovely readersNirali118, Suvarnalatha🥰🥰🥰🥰

In the last chappy, we saw that Raj saved Kajal on the mean time and unexpectedly she hugged him all broken.....

Now...whats gonna happen next. Let's see

Happy Reading 😊😊😊

*****

Raj became a bit stiff when Kajal hugged his front tightly, but composed himself immediately and caressed her head conversing some soothing words.

"Relax... Relax don't worry... You're safe now".... Raj was chanting this all the way towards the club gate, and Kajal was clinging to him like a baby.

The moment they came in front of the gate ,Kavya came running towards them with tears in her orbs.

She scanned Kajal shockingly from top to bottom and closed her mouth gasping in fear.

But, just when Kajal pulled out from Raj and went towards her to hug her.... Kavya put her palm in front of her thus indicating her to stay there.

Kavya showed her palm to her and shook  her head glaring her best friend. She said, " Dare you say a word now or I'm gonna slap you so hard that you might end up breaking your mouth"

Kavya was very tensed about her best friend , and when finally she got her, her all anger also broke with relief.

Kavya started, "kitni baar kaha maine!!..... Kajal, usse door reh, door reh... Woh bura ladka hai.... Par tune meri ek nahi suni....
Or sunti bhi kese.... Tere crush ne teri akal ko jo crush kar dia tha!!

" Rocky kitna good looking hai... Kitna cute hai... Mere sapno ke boyfriend jesa hai...

Ab kya hua??? Kya nikla tere sapno ka boyfriend.... A lustful dirt.. Nothing else.
( how many times I've told you to stay away from him as he's not a good guy... But you didn't listen for once.... And how could you because your crush on him has already crushed your brain... How good looking and cute is he, he's like my dream guy!!!
See... What your dream guy turned out.... A lustful dirt)

Kajal started looking down ashamed.

By the time Jai heard Kavya's bitter but true words from the back of Raj , he didn't saw her face but felt bad for his bhabhi. So he went in the in the front and said, "excuse me miss!!... Who are you to scold my bhabhi like this... It's our family matter , so stay out of it"

Though Kavya was already very furious, Jai also came in the flames of her anger, she almost lashed out on him, "who the f***ing hell are you to interrupt?? I'm talking to my friend ... So, better back off"

When this spicy argument was going on between Jai and Kavya, Raj was lost in the recent information he heard. Unknowingly he felt a pang on his heart when he heard about Kajal's crush on Rocky.

Here another accident happened,.....instead of getting furious on Kavya's abusive language, Jai was stairing her amusingly.

"My god.... Kudi hai ki tikhi mirchi... Haye Jai beta... Ise jane na dena apne se door" He thought and smirked.
(My god.. Is she a girl or red hot chills... Jai.. Don't let her go away from you)

Kavya again scolded Kajal, "aaj agar Mr. Saxena waqt par nahi ate to!.......Tu barbaad ho jati.... Dekh, dekh le!!! Ye wahi shaqs hai jinse aaj tak tune izzat se baat tak nahi ki!!... Or inhone teri izzat bachayi"
(If Mr. Saxena didn't came on right time then you would have destroy today. See... He's the same person with whom you didn't spoke properly for once and he saved your dignity today)