Chapter - 16

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to my starry buddies..... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Very Sorry for the late update because it actually took me sometime to think that how could I pen down my imagination in front of you people 😋

So.... No drama
Enjoy your story.... 😊😊😊

****

In the last chapter we saw that inspite of Kavya's warning ,Kajal went to Rocky's party.

She insulted Raj very much and said hurtful words too when he was already tensed.

In the party Rocky tried to molest her.

What will happen now???

To know that we have to go in the past

Two hours before Rocky's party....
Saxena Empire.....

Flashback starts...

As Raj finished his last meeting, he came back to his cabin because Jai left immediately to meet a friend.

Just when he entered he saw that his father ,Mr.Niranjan Saxena was sitting on his chair, his legs were on the table and Mrs. Monika was standing near him. Both of them were glaring Raj with extreme anger and hatred.

"Mom... Dad... What happe.... Raj asked but Mr. Saxena cut him in the between and asked, " Where were you last month???

Raj became pale by his question..... He composed his nervousness and said, "ahh... Actually ... I went there for the foreign delegates"

Mrs. Monika raised her left eyebrow and went near Raj.
She said mockingly, "oho.... then what's the name of this foreign client... Let me guess.... Ummm.... Ramesh Mathur right.

Raj gulped audibly on her words and tried to explain her, " Listen Mom... Actually it was like....

"Shut up"..... Exclaimed Mr. Saxena from the back and stands on his feet. He put his hands in his pants pocket and said, " I gave you this company, this office to work.I married you to mathur's daughter for our merging deal... Not to do any charity"

Raj looked at his father with a shock and said, "Dad!..please don't say like this.... Like Kajal... He's my father now also and ......I've done extreme hard work to raise this company to the highest level of success... Am I not having this much right....... Thud!!!!

Raj hold his left cheek and looks shockingly towards his mother who's grinding her teeth at him.

Mrs. Monika slapped him hard.

"You... Useless peace of shit.... How dare you talk to your father like that??She said glaring him, Mr. Saxena sniggered from behind.

She moved a bit back and started again., " What right are you talking about huh..... We gave you the right to live, we gave you food, we gave you education , we spend millions on you and here you're talking about your right"

Raj is not a kid, he's grown up man, if anybody else would have been said something like that than he would burried him beneath uptill now, but what can he do with his mother.

Mrs. Monika has lost her calm long ago. She started screaming on Raj like a mad woman, "tumhaari itni himmat ki humse haq ki baat karte ho.... Arey hamare ehsaan hai tumpe jo hume tumhe janm diya.... Lekin tum... Tum ek galti the.... Galti ho.... Aur hamesha galti hi rahoge.... Hamari sabse badi galti"
( how dare you to talk about your right to us, we did a favor on you, we give birth to you.... But you.. You were a mistake... You're a mistake and you'll be always remain a mistake only... Our biggest mistake ever)