Chapter - 23

Hello.... My starry buddies🤩🤩.... A warm welcome to all of you from yours loving Kajal🥰

You all need it because the wonderful winters have arrived.

So get yourself wrap in a heavenly quilt with a mug of mesmerizing Coffee and enjoy reading my stories 😉....

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****
So, in the last chapter, we have seen that Kajal apologised to Raj and finally realised her love for him. Now she has started her journey to gain his forgiveness, trust and as well as love.

But how... Let's see

Now..
Present...

Raj was still in a deep thinking after Kajal's apology last night, but she again gave him another attack with her new look today morning.

He was thinking deeply and sipping his coffee which turned out to be very tasty, he heard the sound of anklets again and saw that kajal was coming towards him with an innocent smile.

How much he tried to shrug off but he can't distract his gaze away from his beautiful wife. Before he used to look at her like some little girl but today he can't stop his mind and soul to think differently.

"The breakfast is served... Let's go" Kajal said with a smile... Unlike her😆

Raj nodded his head and followed her, he became surprisingly happy to see Gobhi paratha in breakfast. He sat immediately to have it  but the moment he touched it, he shrieked.

He almost forgot about his injured fingers.

"What happened..is it paining a lot"... Kajal asked with concern

Raj shook his head in denial and again tried to tear the paratha, now with his left hand.

" Ummhmm... Leave it... I'll feed you "Kajal said moving his hands aside.

" No.. No.. It's ok i can manage.. You don't have to.... Raj said went Kajal interrupted him in between and said, "but i want to.... Now sit quietly like a good boy.... Come on"

She tore the paratha and started feeding him.

Raj was looking everywhere accept her whereas she was looking constantly at his face with a stupid smile. Her nonstop stare was making him both confuse and uncomfortable

"Such a bloody blind I am... I could I failed to noticed this devishly handsome man... Oh god!! He's damn hot".... Kajal thought and bite her lips smilingly.

She fed him his medicines too. Though he can't use his right hand properly so he was working with his left hand on his laptop.

After having lunch when he again went to take his laptop, Kajal interrupted him and said, " I know I'm not the superior here to order you but.... Still.. I.. I think that you should take some rest"

Though Raj listened to her words and unknowingly felt good on her concern but still he opened his laptop and started working.

The moment he opened a file in there.. THUD!!!

Laptop was closed forcefully, he looked up and saw his wife standing there with a smirk.

Kajal huffed and murmured, "Enough of politeness and she said, " Doctor has discharge you and asked to rest so that means you should rest that's all"

"Kajal go away from here and let me work".... Raj said sternly

Kajal rolled her eyes and said, " Don't give me that I'm scary look coz I know that you're not "