Chapter - 30

Surprise🎉🎉🎉🎉.......
.
.
.
.
.
Hey, starry buddies I'm back with a new chapter....
much earlier this time 😁😁😁

Hello, Salam, Namaskar... From yours loving Kajal🤗

Thank you all of you for your support and such a beautiful response....

I'm very very happy ☺☺☺

May this Christmas, Lord Jesus Christ bless all of you with immense happiness and peace of mind....
May he fulfill all your wishes and mine too😋

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers.....

Happy Reading😊😊

******

In the last chapter, we saw that when Kajal saw Raj and Panchhi hugging, she felt shattered and went out...
But when Mrs. Monika was cursing and hurting Raj, Kajal appeared there and gave her a perfect confrontation that left that wicked woman in tears.

Raj felt overwhelmed by her love for him and also the way she supported him. He hugged her tightly.

Now... Present....

The moment Raj asked Kajal that how come her anger or jealousy, whatever vanished and how she came back. Kajal pulled out from the hug and said, "A.... Actually... I... I..

Flashback...

Let's get back to that time when Kajal went to Mathur Mansion.

She ran in lightening fast speed and closed her room door with a bang.
She landed on her bed and thus, her control on her tears was out and she started crying heavily.

A moment later she heard her mother knocking the door  but Kajal requested her to leave her alone .

She dipped her face in her pillow and started crying hysterically.

She started punching on the bed coz she can't forget the image of her husband hugging her elder sister.

She felt her life finished  , because now she's no longer the girl who love parties or hanging out with friends.

She's no longer the girl who wants boys to drool over her.

All she wants was........ Him.. Her husband....

She wants her husband to accept her as his wife
She wants her husband to accept her love.
She wanted her husband to accept her in every possible way.

She never thought that her life will stop by anyone's presence.... But now her breath stops when Raj comes late or ignores her.....her world stops when he didn't reciprocate her kiss

Everytime... All the time... It was him and only him

Her husband become her first love and now her center of universe... Coz she loves him to the moon and back, he became the king of her dreams, her heart, her life.... But now her life, dreams and heart all are shattered after discovering that he still loves her elder sister.

Kajal heard another knock, but this time she opened the door because she needs her mother to sooth her pain.

The moment Kajal opened the door, she was about to hug her mother but halted to witness the person behind her....... It was Mariam Auntie...

"Mrs.Mariam came to meet you Doll" Said Mrs. Meera.

They both entered inside her room. Kajal sat near the side table . She wiped her tears immediately after finding Mrs. Mariam there.