Chapter - 33

Hey, my ⭐stary buddies... Hello Salaam, Namaskar...

Sorry for this late update coz this happy new year started with fever for me....

YES! You've got it right... I've been suffering from cold and fever from three days..I missed office also.

Yesterday morning I recovered a bit and published the prologue of my new story "PATIENCE LOVE

I'm gonna publish it's first chapter tomorrow only.... I know all of you will love it also 😌

Now Enjoy your story...

Happy Reading☺☺☺

******

As we have seen in the previous chapter, that Raj started feeling the love of Kajal, but he's still unaware of his new budding feelings because, poor Raj didn't felt the velvety touch of love before Kajal came into his life.

But now he started feeling it, and this feeling gives him happiness and peace too.... Coz his crazy teen wife is giving him surprises one after another.

Now Present....

The moment Kajal said about the surprise ,Raj halted on his steps and look at her with a confused expression.

Kajal sighed heavily and said, "don't worry I'm not gonna eat you up.. Okay!! Now get changed and come fast"

****

In the shower Raj was thinking about her activities and attitude.

"Apni baat kehne se zara bhi nhi hichakti ..... Par badi hi nidar hai aur thodi si pagal bhi" He thought and shook his head smilingly.
(She didn't get hesitate to word up her thoughts but she's very courageous and a bit crazy too)

"Aur khoobsurat??? Said his heart
(And beautiful???)

The moment his heart said this word, her deep creamy back in maroon kurti appeared in front of his eyes. Her long black hair hanging on her left shoulder.
Raj gulped to remove this steamy image of his wife but he couldn't.

******
He changed and went down, they had there dinner while discussing about their day at work and college. Mostly Kajal was talking.

They finished their dinner and Kajal said grinning, "it's time for the surprise"

She said and drag him with her holding his wrist in her grip.

They went inside the guest room, Raj become slightly surprised to look at it.

She has dimmed all the lights and the big TV is on display, she has removed the bed and placed the big comfy couches there.

A bowl of popcorn and two cold drink cans were placed on the table in front of the couch.