Chapter - 12

Hello buddies.... How are all of you🤗🤗🤗🤗first of all

A very happy Dhanteras and Chhoti Diwali to all of you and your family from yours loving Kajal 😉

May Maa Lakshmi blesses all of you including me😋 with happiness and wealth .

Let's continue the story
Happy Reading 😊😊😊

******

Sunrays kissed her porcelain cheeks and she opened her heavy eyelids.

Kajal sat on her bed and stretch, suddenly she remember the blissful caressing on her forehead and thought, "that must be Mummy... mothers are so strange".... She thought and went to  washroom.

She's feeling light now as the antibiotics did it's work. Her fever is gone.

After freshing up and changing into some light and comfy clothes she came out and heard a click sound like someone just went out of the door.

She shrugged her shoulders and sat with her laptop to read her favorite wattpad stories. The moment she sat on her bed she saw something on the side table.

It's a bowl covered with plate and a note. "Please... Have it... "

She removed the lid and grinned instantly to find the same soup she had months ago by Mariam auntie. She finished it quickly in excitement.

"Umm.... Yummm.... I think Mummy asked the recipe from Mariam auntie on phone".... Kajal said licking her lips.

Kajal got busy in her stories. The ring of landline broke her trance. She picked up the call.

" Have you saw the time.... Ain't you hungry... Or you want us to stay hungry waiting for you... Come down now"..... Dadibua said and kept the receiver without listening to her.

"What's wrong with her??? Kajal thought and saw the clock. Her eyes came out of socket when she find it was 2:11 pm.

She immediately ran downstairs.

On the last few stairs she heard a familiar male voice, he was laughing and chatting with Dadibua.

For the first time in all these days Kajal saw him laughing like this freely. For a moment she forgot everything because she's lost in the magic of the charmer in front of her who happens to be her husband.

"How can a man be this much adorable and attractive"... She murmured herself. Unknowingly a sweet smile appeared on her face.

Suddenly her mind burst the baby bubble. " What's wrong with me am I really admiring Mr. Briefcase... Ugggghh"

"But wait... Why and how.. He's here??? thought Kajal.

Author : You people also have the same question???.... Then let me tell you.