Chapter - 9

Hello my lovely buddies ☺☺☺
Here I come with another update ....

In the last chapter we saw the real face of that cheapster Rocky....

What more is there to reveal...
To know.... Let's see....

Happy Reading☺☺☺

*****

After four lectures back to back Kavya and Kajal literally ran to canteen.

"Uff.... I'm exhausted...!!! Exclaimed Kavya.

Kajal nodded in affirmative.

They both ordered sandwiches for them. On the first bite only they saw that Karan was coming with a bright smile.

Kajal teased him, "Kya baat hai... Aaj to bade phool jhar rahe hai hmm"
(What's up... Why smiling so much)

Karan sat shaking his head and said, "my paper went so well... It was very easy"

Kavya patted his shoulder and said, "My bhai is the best...You'll only get the best student of the year award of this batch..I'm sure"

During this conversation Kajal's phone rang. It shows... Mummy calling.

Her smile vanished then and there only. She cut the call and kept her phone inside her back.

"Who's call??... Karan asked

" Ahh.. A.. Customer care.. Ok Guys I'm hell tired... See you tomorrow "... She said and left immediately.

Karan and kavya both looked at her back Skeptically.

*****

Kajal came running inside the house... Her throat is block, her tears are gonna burst anytime.

" Kajal.... Get fresh and have something Dear".... Mrs. Mariam said from the back.

Kajal gulped the lump of her throat. She hold the railing of stairs tightly in her grip and said with difficult, "Auntie I had heavy lunch in college... I'll not eat dinner today... Please don't let anyone disturb me"

Before she gets a reply , she ran off to her room.

*****

By closing her room door with a thud Kajal sat by laying on it and started crying by covering her mouth.

"Why... Mummy... Why did you made me a substitute of Di....
Why Papa... Why there's a hurry to marry me off... Am I a burden on both of you..... Why Di... Why did you elope... At least you would have shared your problems with me..... Nobody cared for me... Nobody loves me... I'm unwanted I'm unwanted!!!!.... Kajal said sobbing heavily .

She cried for a long time than changed her attire to shorts and loose top and lie on her bead. She again starts weeping when she saw the unfamiliar ceiling.

She's missing her room, her house, her parents... Everything. She felt very lonely. She didn't remember when she  fell into the deep slumber.

She saw a dream.
In her dream she saw that someone came inside her room change her sleeping firm from belly to back and put the comforter properly.

She even felt a extremely musky and minty smell. Someone caress her forehead and removes the hairstrands from it. That someone is stroking her cheeks as if wiping the dried tears. She felt an unknown but immense relaxation by the touch that she again lost in her deep sleep.