Chapter - 8

Hello Salaam, Namaskar my starry buddies, 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Sorry for the late update... 😋 enjoy your story now.

I'm gonna introduce a new character today.... That's Jai...

Jai Khurrana ,

Jai Khurrana ,

Partner in Saxena Empire and the best friend of Raj..Flirtatious but harmless
.. the college sweetheart of his time and the only person who cares for Raj truly by heart after Mrs. Mariam....

Will he be the cupid of Raj's story... Let's see

Happy Reading😊😊😊...

*****

After the advice of Karan and Kavya... Kajal was still cold and rude towards Raj....

She always made him feel that he's nobody to her. This continues for a week

Raj always ignores her insolence towards him coz he cares for her as she's his responsibility.

After one week.....

Kajal was planning to start her college from today after a week of her namesake wedding.

She came out after bath and stand in front of the mirror. Though it's been a week but still her hairline has a bit of red shade of the Sindoor.

She rubbed it hard but still it remained the same. Finally she moved her hairs to make them fall on forehead to hide it. She didn't put Sindoor and mangalsutra because this marriage is meaningless for her.

She changed into her dress quickly as she don't want to get late now.

Kajal 's look

Kajal 's look

After wearing her accessories she noticed that she's getting late and she took her bag and ran down.

Climbing the stairs in a hurry she started towards the gate to leave when a voice halted her steps.

"Kajal where are you going in such a hurry... Atleast....