Chapter - 13

The perfect song when you're missing your loved ones....the same feeling is rising in our heroin's heart for her husband. But she's still unknown to that.

.Hello friends..... 😄😄😄😄😄
A very Happy wali Diwali 💥💥💥🎊🎊to all of you from yours lovely Kajal🤩

 😄😄😄😄😄A very Happy wali Diwali 💥💥💥🎊🎊to all of you from yours lovely Kajal🤩

May your Diwali went very beautiful.... Like mine👍🥰🥰🥰

Enjoy your story.... Happy Reading😊😊😊😊

Please do share my story also and vote it too☺☺

*******

"No.... I will not take her with me" Raj said with a very serious expression.

All the three ladies were watching him skeptically...... Surprisingly Kajal too.

Though she also didn't want to go with him, she came to spend some peaceful time at her own house.

But, unexpectedly she felt little offended on his refusal.

Raj look at all of them and quickly realised that what he did..... So he composed himself and said, "I... I mean I can't take her with me coz... I... I.. am going to........ Canada!.... Yeah Canada huh! So.... How she'll live alone... So it should be better if she stays with you all. "

Kajal slammed her both palms on the dining table and asked immediately" Why Canada suddenly "

Raj, dadibua and Mrs. Mathur looked at her astonished.

She was surprised herself that why did she reacted on his departure.

"For office work" Raj said softly by looking down.

"He never drop his eyes while talking to me.... Is he lying??? Anyways... Why would I care??? Kajal thought and shrugged of as she didn't care but actually she's bothered.

Raj took dadibua's blessing to leave now.

The moment he turned to left Kajal felt like ..... She's loosing something.... something very important and close to her heart.

Raj went near the threshold and turned towards her to look at her once.

He smiled and said, "Apna khayal rakhna hmmm...

She didn't want to reply him but she nodded her head immediately like an obedient child.

He smiled and left. Kajal was watching his retired figure.

Dadibua smirked and whispered to Mrs. Mathur, " See... What did I told you??? My mirchi 🌶will work.

All of them went to sleep but Kajal was still restless about her behavior.