Chapter 4.

'Here, water.'

'Hmm. Thanks.' Richard took the glass from her hand.

'Have a seat, please.' She directed him to the sofa. He sat on the sofa which was in the hall room and kept the glass on the table in front of him.

'So, shall I start with the formalities?' he asked.

'Can we wait? I mean, I need some time.' Celine replied hesitantly. She was very tensed and confused and didn't know what to do. She couldn't think of what she should do. Should she really take the blame and escape and settle in a world she never knew existed? The exposure of her real identity was really dangerous.

But why should she? In a world, she has lived forever and with people, she has known, she doesn't want them to live the rest of their lives assuming that she was a murderer!

'Time? for what?' he asked, raising his brows with suspicion. 'We don't have time. You know that.'

'I have to think...' she mumbled.

'Think what? Whether you should confess your crime?!' he joked.

'WHAT? no!'

'Listen, don't escape.'

His words made Celine skip a beat. Her eyes widened in fear.

'Don't escape the situation.' he completed.

'Then do you really know how to prove me innocent? Do you believe that I'm not guilty or are you simply passing your time?'

He rolled his eyeballs at her and smiled a little.

'You might not know, let me enlighten you that I've never lost a single case.'

'Then also enlighten me that how do you plan to prove me not guilty?'

He moved a bit backwards and rested his back on the sofa, comfortabling himself.

'I'm a liar, every liar is afraid of.' he replied with smirk.

Why a liar? She frowned at his confidence.

'But I HEARD you fight for honest and not guilty people.' she asked, being totally confused.

'Are you guilty?' He glared.

'NO!' She exclaimed.

'No more questions then. Are you done discussing? Or do you plan to take the blame and escape?' He chuckled. Very soon he realized that he should let her know now that he knows not only about her but about many more hidden secrets.

Celine got confused at his question. A suspicion arose in her mind. She noticed that the crumbled letter was not in her palm. Her eyes started to search the floor for her letter desperately.

Richard noticed the movement of her eyes, he understood that she might be searching for that crumbled letter. He didn't want her to search for it.

'Stop looking here and there.' he spoke. His volume panicked her. ' Are you planning to complete the formalities?' he said lowering his volume.

'Umm... Yeah.' she replied yet her eyes were still busy searching for the letter.

'Ms Hensler!' Richard called her again. She was lost and tensed about where could her letter go, wasn't it in her palms? Did it just vanish?

'Ms Hensler! I'm talking to you!' he exclaimed frustratingly , finally his voice entering her ears. She looked up at him.

'Are you alright?' he asked.

'Hmm...'

'I'll leave today. Tomorrow at 4 pm, let's meet at the coffee shop near my office and complete the basic formalities.'