Chapter 6.

Celine knelt on her knees on seeing him on the ground. She looked around, she could find no one suspicious.

Richard opened his eyes.

'You-!' Celine almost said it loudly. She was completely confused.

'sshh!' he exclaimed. 'Can you see two men behind me? or is no one there?'

Celine looked around, she could see no one.

'I don't know. I don't find anyone suspicious.'

Richard got up while holding his right upper arm.

'Did you pretend to faint?' She asked.

'Hmm... I guess.'

'Why?' she asked anxiously.

He took out a key from his pockets. 'Drive, my right arm still has a blade in, I can't.'

'You didn't answer my question. Why did you pretend?' She asked again. She was confused and wasn't able to get what had just happened.

'There's a blade inside my arm and you want me to answer your questions?' he said. She calmed down a bit. She took the key from his hand.

'Where should I drive to? To the hospital?'

'No, some where, where I AM going to direct you to.'

'Whatever!'
XXXXXXXX

Celine got into the driver's seat and he sat on the other.

She drove the car according to his directions.

'Did you know about this happening?' She asked. 'Could this be by people raged by the case?'

He looked at her for a while at her question, thinking about what he should say? Lie or truth.

'I don't know.' he replied and took a heavy breath. He turned his face towards the front again.

She sighed. It was somehow clear that he was lying.

'You can lie. I won't ask you why.'

'Well, if you would have asked, I would have said I lied because you were doing the same the entire time.'

Her heart skipped a beat. She stopped the car and stared at him.

'What are you trying to say?' She asked. She was scared of him knowing the truth. Since the letter was lost she had been suspecting him of having the letter.

He looked back at her and smiled at her stare.

'You have stopped exactly where I wanted you to stop. My HOUSE IS HERE.' he said and got off the car. She opened the car's door and got off.

'Wait!' she exclaimed and tried to stop him. 'You have been playing with words since yesterday. What are you trying to say? Do you know something?' she asked him furiously.

'What do you think I know?' he asked.

'I don't know.' she replied in a low voice.

'Then follow me inside.'

'I won't.'

'JUST FOLLOW.' he demanded. He started to walk towards one of the houses.

There were similar houses on both sides. He walked towards house no. 3. The door had the nameplate, which said, 'Mr. Daniel Fox.'
He started to unlock the door.

Celine didn't want to follow but she thought that if he really knew something he shouldn't, she should know before things got worse. The most suspicious thing she noticed was, that even though he had been saying that the blade is in and he was in pain, he doesn't seem to be in pain and there is no bleeding. According to Celine, there's something different about him and something more he knows than he says he knows.