Chapter 19.

Celine's eyes were staring at the screen of her laptop. She was on her bed, inside her room. She was searching the profile of lawyer Mr Brown. She was simply curious about him. She wanted to know what about him made Richard sweat. He seems to be an old not so good acquaintance. What more made her search his profile was him knowing about Maria. What made him follow her to the school, why did he? Why did he know and how did he know that she has been killed the very next morning? How on earth did that news even got spread on social media? 

As she searched his profile, his age was about forty-seven but he started his study of law only five years ago. He became a lawyer only two years ago. There was no information about him before that. His wife died six years ago out of some serious incurable disease. His wife's name was nowhere mentioned. He has no kids. 

That seems to be the only information available online. The information mentioned was quite normal, except that after crossing forty he started to study law. Why at such an age he decided to become a lawyer also after his wife's death? There is also no information before he started to study law.

Celine did get a bit confused. Although there is nothing suspicious, he didn't seem too normal. Before she could proceed with her thoughts and search a bit more about his previous life, her phone rang. It was a call from Richard. She picked up the call. 

'Hello.' 

'Hey. How are you doing?' he asked.

'Good, I guess. Why did you call?' she asked. 

'Well, I did talk to my dad.' 

'What did he say?'

'He said that he did once visit that world in person before his marriage.' 

'That's cool. So there is a way?' she asked excitedly.

'Maybe.' he replied in a slow voice.

'What do you mean, maybe?' 

'Well, dad told me that he was called by my mom's brother. He doesn't remember how exactly he got there. He needs to contact my uncle first. He can contact him through some liquid thing but he also needs that MIRROR thing.'

'You mean the mirror which I used before, which can even talk?' 

'Yeah, we do have that but it is of no use now as it is used by all of us. Do you possibly have one similar mirror of your father's or mother's?' he asked.

'I don't know, I'll check. No worries, I'll find one.' 

'I hope so. ' he paused. 'What were you doing?' 

'Nothing much, surfing net.' 

'Surfing about me?' he asked playfully.

'No!' she exclaimed. 'Why would I DO that?' 

He chuckled. 'Umm... I have to go. I'll hang up first. Bye.' 

'Oh- okay.'

He hung the phone.

Celine closed the laptop and got out of her room. She walked to her father's room. As she went inside, she couldn't think of how to find it. She has already checked the cupboards and the drawers before, but she never found any mirror there. Where can she find one? Well if her father and her mother had one, she should also have one, but how can she find a mirror which belongs to her? She sat on the left edge of the bed. Should she try using her powers? The thought crossed her mind? Well, she can give it a try, couldn't she? She questioned herself. She closed her eyes and inhaled silently, as she exhaled, her mind started its work. 

She imagined the framework of the mirror. The mirror she had before was quite ordinary, there was nothing different about its framework, as she remembered.