Chapter 31.

'The same purpose?' Celine questioned herself. The man turned around and walked deeper into the hall. 'Why don't you relax for a while?' he spoke calmly. 'Come.' he directed them, they followed him. The place was simply a huge hall with many chairs and tables, fire lamps were attached to the walls. The people inside were staring like owls at night. It wasn't long when two men in green entered in from the same gate. Richard looked back at them. So, they were no real guards following them? Richard thought. They were walking towards their  own area? Seem like so, he wondered. The man stopped near a table, wooden circular table, it was surrounded by six chairs. 'Sit. I'll come in a minute.' he said and walked into the crowd of people staring.  Richard pulled a chair and sat, so did Celine. 'Where in this world have we now come?' Celine whispered. 

'If they are really from Grandelle, they shall nor harm us. Tonight we can hide here.'  

'By sunrise, taking a chance we shall leave.' Richard nodded. 

'Why are they hiding here, anyway?' 

'Probably because of  the most common reason.'  he replied. 

XXXXXXXXXX  

As the man walked to the other men, staring at him, they surrounded him instantly. 'Ryan.' another man wearing the green cloak embroidered with the eagle's face spoke. 'What are you up to?' he asked. 'Do you possibly know them?' he questioned as he was drowned in confusion.

'No, I don't.' 

'General.' another man wearing a plain green cloak spoke. 'We trust you but just like the Chief General Darren said, can you please tell us your plan?' 

'I think we have found the right people for our leftover final task.' 

'Ryan!' Darren exclaimed loudly. He can't be serious, Darren thought. He raged.

'Lower your voice.' Ryan warned widening his eyes.

'Some people sneaked into our hiding spot and you're planning of assigning them a task?' he exclaimed lowering his voice, like a whisper, his voice deepening.

'They possibly didn't sneak.' Ryan replied calmly.

'Even if they didn't, they are just unskilled people.' 

'I need to talk to you in private.' Darren frowned. 'Whatever.' 

'Brothers!' Ryan said out loud. 'Give us a minute. We'll tell what our plan is very soon.' As his words entered their ears, they nodded and walked away, one by one. 

'What now?' Darren questioned anxiously. 

'You know the situation. After midnight, only a day will be left for the alliance and we still have no information about the location of Floraelle's troops.'

'And you want them to find it?' he sighed as he deepened his breath. 

'They only need to reach Official Stephan.' Darren stared at Ryan. 'Darren, this is our last option, we can't loose.' 

'What if they don't agree?'

'Noah has been searching for them crazily, the enmity is visible.' he chuckled and walked to the nearest table, Darren followed. 'Still, what if they don't?' Ryan held the handle of the jug, made of steel and poured some cold water out in a glass of steel kept on the table. 

'We'll send them wherever they want to go.' he forwarded the glass towards Darren.

'Yeah!' he frowned. He took the glass from Ryan's palm and gulped in the cold water all in once. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Darren and Ryan pulled the chairs from under the table where Richard and Celine were seated.  Darren frowned as his eyes met Richard's.