02 | a betrayer

it was drizzling outside

it was drizzling outside. after hours gone by, it started to get heavily rain. the pooling of bloods must've gotten wash away by now. right?

'i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.... i'm sorry!" his face was terribly messy with endless tears.

body shivering, breath hiccupping as he sniffled while cradling the love of his life grey hoodie- his soft scent of amber vanilla penetrating his nose.

he asked himself, what causes strong ocean waves?

waves are most commonly caused by wind. wind-driven waves or surface waves, are created by the friction between wind and surface water.

as wind blows across the surface of the ocean, the continual disturbance creates a wave crest~ the gravitational pull of the sun and moon on the earth also causes waves.

that's what's he's experiencing at the moment. his brain went wild with strong current waves, wanted to drown and die, and followed his lover.

maybe he could see him again on the other side?

he leaned off the bed, reaching for and grasping the bottle, nearly dropping it. he was weaker than he cared to admit.

the transparent bottle was nearly full, he observed with satisfaction, there should be more than enough for his purposes.

his arms were beginning to tremble, the exertion of holding onto the bottle sapping his meager strength, so he waited no longer.

he gulped the bitter liquid, trying to finish off the bottle to ensure he wouldn't wake up again to torment himself further.

but his body was not as strong as his will, the bottle slipped as his strength gave out and he slumped down onto the floor.

the clear blue liquid spreading in a sickly puddle around the carpet. his eyes drifting shut, feeling light-headed so he pull his knees to his chest and hugged his arms close.

scratching his elbow left and right. as if trying to felt some pain back into his numbness, useless body.

"baby!?" his cousin cried in horror the moment he step into the room, it did not take long to realize what happened. and it seemed more than half the bottle had been drunk by the suffering boy.

he knelt beside his cousin and held his moving hand to stop him from hurting himself further as he laid his other hand on the boy's pale cheek. "baby.. why hurt yourself like this?"

he struggled to raise his eyelids as his cousin's bright face swam in his vision. he whispered something else and not answering the question.

"it wasn't working.. i drink too little... i need more.." he trailed off, his eyes closing fully.

his cousin moved his unsteady hand to the boy's neck, fearful of what he would find. his pulse beating in normal rate. thank god.

he thought he would need to sedated the poor boy and send him into deep sleep but his worriness were short lived.