27 | alive

a/n: alert!! short chapter~

"taehyung..."

a voice says and suddenly it's very close. taehyung resists the urge to jerk away.

"can you hear me? come on, come back from la la land you sleep a little longer already.."

"n- noisy, noisy.." taehyung mumbles back; it's really hard to concentrate and his words feel like jelly.

he finally woke up with machines surrounding him, both wrists and ankles were strapped restricting his movements.

everything smells like cleaning agents; he heard the beeps of machines and tried so earnestly to get his eyes to adjust to the room, but there's a thick clouds above him causing everything to be blurry and doubled.

excruciating pressure in his head, tightening and throbbing with each heartbeat, and talking feels a lot like torture right now.

something sticky and wet is clinging to his hair and skin but he's not sure what it is. in fact, taehyung doesn't really know a lot of things right now.

all he does know is that he's laying flat on a cold metal slab, and visibly shivered although a sheet draped over him. it was so fucking cold that his head is absolutely killing him, and everything is awful.

last memories were of jimin was pushed into the deep sea, jungkook got beaten, he even remembered yelling to jungkook to saved jimin and to just.... forget him. it was blank and black after that.

"stop struggling and thinking so much!" the annoying voice grumbled and sounded clearer this time.

there's a quiet swishing sound as the faceplate of his mask slips away. all at once, the world is bright and blinding and taehyung cringes sharply.

"w-where am i?" with dry throat, taehyung turned his head left and right, blinking for a better view. he groaned in frustration, trying to squirm down the flat bed, but realizing unable to lifted his hands and legs because both of the tight strap.

"my son- no, my crybaby son, you are in my territory." kim brought taehyung back to his lab.

his mission successfully completed. he got hold of that particular surgeon and forces him to operated on taehyung's wrist for the damn micro chip.

"ahhhh- what is this?" a bandaged on his left wrist, sure it stings like hell. he turns to another side and saw a horrible sight.

"h- he's d- dead?.." a dead surgeon or a fresh corpse on the floor, a pool of thick blood underneath his head. no wonder the smell of blood filled the air.

"are you blind or what? he's a dead man. he had done digging your wrist and.. hmm... i don't need him anymore. i burst his brain and pow! melted like ice cream!!" kim looked mad, his face was turning red.

"w- why the bloody hell would you do that!?" taehyung looked shocked and now for sure he hates ice cream.

"i- i hate you." taehyung lifted his head, glaring at his father. "i really, really hate you!!" he yelled hysterically, as he began to hyperventilate.

"i hate you more. you loser, gay, weakling and useless! who even needs you? jungkook? do you think he will still love you after your secrets are out?"

"w-what s.. secrets?" taehyung pained expression fell to one of shock and then to despair as he take deep gulps of breath.

kim smirked and turned his back, circling the room. he then instructed jiang to insert the microchip into the standby mode hard drive;

jiang switch the led screen on. moving the mouse to documents and clicking on the contents or file reading as 'truth and evidence about taehyung in sweden'

"i guess you would be more useful in grave than now... even if you died nobody would even noticed. do you think the jeons  cared for you? you are nothing to them. if not because of you, that kid luna would have a complete family, and that park jimin would have been married to jungkook by now."

w-what? jimin and jungkook, they were so perfect together and i remember how jimin had told me, how devastated and heartbroken he is when they broke up..

taehyung felt sad. the sadness that makes you feel like you’re pushing yourself forward just to go through the motions.

he was in so much pain. pain that stings you, and makes you feel like you're pouring salt right onto your open wounds. the doubt that makes you feel like love is a risk that’s no longer worth taking.

taehyung now thinks everything happens is his fault. luna only received love from jimin, but that's not enough. she needs a complete family and jungkook can filled that missing puzzle.

his thoughts were interrupted from kim who was glaring at him with a mocking look of pretending to sympathizing him.

"i should've known your mom actually shared this secret with yejin. and..

i'm glad that i got my hands on the micro chip before the jeons. i don't want to disappoint you, but like what i say before... disobey me and you will have a taste of my wrath. now watch the screen and planted those evidence in your fucking brain!"

and the contents started playing. ~

it seems two person were doing the recording. ~

taehyung's breathing went terribly fast and uneven.

in a seconds, taehyung releases a loud cry, most likely tears from his shattered and broken soul while watching the clip playing on the led screens.

a minute later while still focusing on the screen, he felt.. conflicted. because taehyung doesn't know whether to feel happy or sad, but taehyung kept crying and his sobs were pretty loud.

depression creeps itself into his heart, million words of pain and hurt to describe how broken he felt. it was like.. there was a gaping hole in his heart and he was sucked in,

because there was a writing shown on the screen,

'alive'

a/n: what? what is alive? 😳 but finally the micro chip is removed from tae's wrist

a/n: what? what is alive? 😳 but finally the micro chip is removed from tae's wrist. 🙄🍑