17 | confused hearts

a/n: warning!
long and boring chapter idk but i'm not too satisfied with this chapter
🤢🥴😘

a/n: warning!long and boring chapter idk but i'm not too satisfied with this chapter 🤢🥴😘

who do you think you are?
runnin' 'round leaving scars
collecting your jar of hearts
tearing love apart ~

that night, mr jeon hyun bin finally returns with fresh mind. regaining new strength to move forward and never reflected back. — it's the time now to bring back his son.

everyone was in the meeting room, they were planning the next steps to bring down kims illegal drugs and his hidden business of selling organs.

they were on the right track, just waiting for the right time. because one, mr kim not in seoul.

two, they found out the memory card is with taehyung, but where does he hid it?

three, the retired officer in charge of arsonist case of park jimin's family, finally willing to revealed the truth. they now patiently waiting for his arrival from malaysia.

all of this planned, went smoothly like butter because of teamwork. well, it's always good to have a little back up.

all of sudden, one of their team mates who went undercover, her photo popped up on yoongi's phone. he went to answer it and put on loudspeaker. "miss shurannie? what's up?" yoongi's voice conveyed his concern.

"yoongi, you need to come down to seoul city hospital. earlier there's a bomb blast in the n-nursing home," shuran choked out the last part.

"jungkook? how about jungkook—?" yoongi couldn't finish the sentence. he couldn't even think. he felt helpless waiting for some type of an answer.

"i don't have any answers on any of them at the moment. you just need to get here, but do not under any circumstances to drive yourself. you are in no condition to do that." shuran said in her take charge tone.

"what you mean any of them?" yoongi couldn't comprehend the situation.

"yeonjun and tzuyu managed to escape but they got into an accident. a jeep rammed into their car—" shuran said gravely, stumbling her words with uncomplete details.

the words finally jolted yoongi into action and he hung up on shuran without another word as he frantically took his car keys. but mr jeon calm authority and reassurance in his voice helped to settle down everyone nerves.

he told namjoon to drive yoongi to hospital. while he and seokjin will go with his own car. jimin stays home to look after luna, who is in the playroom coloring her books.

but, of course jimin declined. how can he stay home in this condition? he needs to see jungkook with his own eyes if he's doing fine after all this while, after a few months which feels like years to him.