05 | gugu like a child

"repeat what i just said

"repeat what i just said. my name is
jungkook."

"my name is kookjung."

"no, it's jung.. kook.."

"jung.. kook.."

"very good! okay, one more time. my name is jungkook."

"my name is jungkook."

"and, my name is taehyung."

"my name is taehyung."

"i mean, my name is taehyung."

"i mean-"

"stop, ggukie! stop. don't need to repeat after me. so, i am taehyung and you are jungkook."

"no.. no ggukie.. my.. name.. is.. kookjung.."

"fine! whatever, gugu."

the daylight had ceased as the sun dipped below the horizon spilling a beautiful mix of orange and red across the secluded hospital building.

the wind was mild and warm while the people finished their shifts promptly with the hope of returning home at once.

taehyung sighed, letting his shoulders settle and his back lay against the chair. just the other day he was welcomed with being trapped in the dark. and right now, facing the same person but different situation.

he was told by the surgeons that jungkook was in severe condition the moment he was brought in.

his brain injury (fractured skull) causing the male to suffers from amnesia. it's truly a miracle that he survived the wound stab.

the male suffered heavy injuries to his whole body. while physically he is recovering well, but mentally wise....

he's back to nine or ten year old kid. like a child who plays prank. no wonder the first time taehyung came, jungkook played prank on him. he tried to scare off taehyung.

jungkook-ah, you are still my boyfriend no matter how child-like you are..

taehyung noted down of jungkook's behavior changes. he may be a little less intelligent and speaks in more simple sentences. he also doesn't normally need medication to handle anxiety.

yes, jungkook was confused about his whole body. why he has arms muscles? why did he have tattoos? why did he pierce his eyebrows? is his name kookjung, jungkook or ggukie or gugu?

he's literally back to beginner. he gotta learn the basics of daily routine such as showering himself, combing his hair, how to used chopsticks, learn ABC's and many more to the list.

and who is jungkook's tutor and caregiver? taehyung, of course.

"ahhhh-hhaaaaaa...." the sound of air being breathed in and out. jungkook succumbed to a yawn.

"tired, ggukie?" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded rubbing his eyes
as he hummed. obviously tired after the whole day session of learning pronunciation and spelling names.

taehyung weakly agreed. "yeah, i'm pretty tired too."

suddenly jungkook went screaming at the top of his lungs. so cranky. within seconds, taehyung soothing arms wrapped around jungkook, calming him down, and softly stroking his hair. "shh, it's okay, your taehyung is here."

jungkook let out a soft whine, immediately tucks his face against taehyung's neck and taehyung can feel the dampness from the tears on his skin.

"there's no reason to be sad, i promise. i know it's all still so new to you, isn't it? you don't know what to make of any of it. the world is such a big and scary place to you.. it's scary for me too.."

"hmmm.." jungkook hummed. he wiped his nose on taehyung's sleeve coat, then swiped at his teary eyes in misery.

taehyung sighed heavily, clearly heartbroken at the sight of his crying boyfriend.

"i'm sorry, ggukie.. i'm so stupid..." he spoke in his mind. "i really thought it might be the best, i don't know what the hell i'm doing. i'm scared but, please forgive me."

when taehyung realized jungkook had fallen asleep, he thought for a second before kissing his boyfriend forehead. as soon as he laid jungkook head on the pillow, he took out an injection needle with a purple liquid from his coat.

once he removed the lid, he injected directly in the biggest vein of jungkook's arm.

a/n: hi. do let me know if mistakes found. also, expect a little more filler and fluff chapter before storm.

:))