Final Chapter (1)

no proofreading done.

the very thought of having to face the world without the love of his life made him shutter. his heart already knew this feeling of loneliness that's about to explode.

the night had ended with jungkook pressing his lips lovingly against taehyung's. it was soft, chaste, and promising.

"now, i'll kiss you forever, taehyung.."

more tears began to spill from his eyes, and his body felt akin to a noodle; he couldn't feel his limbs and he couldn't think about anything other than holding his universe in his arms,

like taehyung was as precious and delicate as diamond crystal~

goodbye, my love.

4 YEARS LATER.

"kookie papa have you seen my bts sports shoe? ugh! i can't remember where i put them?"

9 year old jeon luna whined as she asked her adoptive father from her room upstairs. yes she has taken jeon surname.

"in the closet, under the part labeled 'luna's and taetae favourite' with a permanent marker." jungkook responded to his daughter from the pantry. he sighed.

with a nod of her head to no one, luna was in motion. earlier she had dressed herself in a white tee, black winter jacket and beige pants.

she then strode down the staircase with her chimmy backpack and sighed when she saw her kookie papa preparing her lunch, in which she actually discard the food during break time in schools

she then strode down the staircase with her chimmy backpack and sighed when she saw her kookie papa preparing her lunch, in which she actually discard the food during break time in schools. luna made it a habit to starve herself.

"kookie papa, can we go now please? my classmates waiting for me.." due to her gloomy tone, jungkook reminded himself to converse with her during the 30 minute journey to her schools later.

"yeah, let's go, princess." jungkook said and couldn't help but notice his princess was depressed today.

looking at her, luna resembled her taetae more and more as she grew a little taller. she also had incredibly long straight hair.

he took her lunch boxes and went to the garage. the first 15 minutes of the car ride were silently quiet; normally, luna was the one who spoke the most, and this irritated jungkook greatly.

"princess, anything you wanna talk about? or about.. taetae.." jungkook softly started, a little nervously. luna had definitely tried to avoid the conversations, particularly those involving her mama, but at the age of 9, she couldn't.