11 | family sorrow

"

"

taehyungie, i'm sorry, please." yejin crying out loud.

"it's too late to apologize." taehyung said shakenly, holding the gun in his trembling hand and aiming at yejin.

jimin couldn't believe this was happening. he never thought his soulmate would have a gun pointed at someone, that is jungkook's mom.

he knew taehyung must've his own reasons for doing this. it made him sick to his stomach if only he knew the purpose behind it.

he saw taehyung about to pulled the trigger. jimin don't want taehyung to live in regret so he came forward and push yejin aside.

a sharp pain run through his chest like a bolt of electricity when the bullet strikes through; him taking the bullet sacrificing his own life.

his body instantly slumped onto the muddy ground. he can't be bothered to put pressure on the wound, his blood seeping through his white t-shirt.

breathing madly in pain he looked into his soulmate emotionless pair of eyes yet still beautiful, always had been.

his head started spinning due to loss of blood. at least he believe that he save yejin's life and he surely go to heaven with no regrets.

in heaven, jimin will finally meet both his parents and younger sister. his family were brutally killed in a big fire;

someone pour a long stretch of alcohol and light a match stick from the backyard and spread to the whole house— that incident instantly turns him into orphaned child.

even during jimin's last moments, he was bitter that he won't be able to continue to look out for the culprit who is responsible for this horrific crime.

he just hope jungkook and the others brought his unsolved issues to justice when he no longer alive- and take good care his child. poor luna.

closing his eyes, his mind drifted out of consciousness and the last thing jimin heard is another familiar sound of a gun shot rang out in the night, and taehyung screaming filled with fury, but also unbearable sadness,

before he finally fell deep into the abyss.