30 | painful lies

"luna

"luna.. kookie papa will do anything for you, princess. you want me as your papa, right? i'll marry your pretty mommy, okay. don't cry now, hush hush."

jungkook kissed her forehead and rocking the girl like a love of a father; luna snuggled closer to his chest.

every single choice we make involves both emotions and logic. yet, when asked about general decision-making, an overwhelming majority of people said they follow their head.

the clock is ticking, and a decision has to be made. the logical choice or the emotional one? does jungkook follows the one in his head or he is following his heart instincts?

unbeknownst to the father and daughter, taehyung is just right outside the door.

he stood there, frozen to the spot as a single tear made its way down his rosy cheeks.

a single tear for a ruined life.

a single tear for a broken heart. 💔

taehyung's eyes widened, his mind going straight to the gutter. he quickly shook his head, trying to clear it of all the impossible thoughts.

he heard the conversations and no matter what it sounded like, there had to be some perfectly legitimate excuse for what he was hearing. right?

don't tell me jungkook agreed to a demand, and a request from a smol kid?

taehyung quickly runs back to his own room. once he closes the door, his body slums on the floor, his back crumpled against the bed. hands over his mouth, trying not to make a sound as his sobs racking his thin shoulders.

poor luna, she have yet to experience family loves. she was lucky to have jimin as her mommy but she needs kookie as her papa too. taehyung, taehyung, you cannot be selfish!

at that moment, a very heavy feeling seemed to drop into the pit of his stomach, and he began to realise he may no longer want to fulfil that dream or to pursue a path that was encouraged by sora.

get back what's yours~ you deserve the happiness~

i can't pick whether to crumble or grow, but i can decide what happens to me and whether or not it affects me in the long run. so, no, i won't get back what's mine because i don't deserve happiness—

"tae? you awake?" jungkook asked as he step inside the room and he seats down on the floor too, facing taehyung.

he knows taehyung is crying but he won't asked why. he heard enough from hoseok, how traumatized taehyung is, back in his father's lab.

jungkook just stared at taehyung. beautiful~ he looked exhausted, but still so insanely attractive in his navy blue polka dot pajamas.

after being apart for a few days he still found it difficult not to grab this pretty male and kiss him.