Can We Kiss Forever?

"hey beautiful, it's time to wake up." jungkook softly said to the bundle in his arms. luna shook her head and stirred.

"five more minutes kookie papa.." his precious girl whined. jungkook responded by beginning to tickle his girl who began to laugh.

"o- okay okay, i'm up! s- stoppp k- kookie!" luna squealed with laughter and he decided to have mercy for now.

after awhile luna looked at him sadly. "i miss taetae.." she sighed. jungkook smiled and set her to sit on his lap.

"i know princess.... but.. i have a surprise for you~" he sang. luna smiled and bounced up and down on her bed.

"really? what is it? what is it papa?" her face lit up. "is it my friends, ariah, manu, cassandra, rhythm and casey coming over for pyjama party!?"

"hmm if i told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it, beautiful?" he replied as she tapped her on the nose. "come on princess, it's waiting at the breakfast table."

"will i like it?"

"you'll love it!" jungkook confidently responded and exited the room, leaving her to prepare. she has grown up and is capable of managing her own affairs now.

luna was sitting on her bed looking at all of the pictures of her family. with mommy jimin, uncle yoonie, uncle jinnie, uncle joonie, uncle hobi, yeonjun oppa, tzuyu unnie and grandpa jeon.

but actually she had been missing her taetae terribly lately but did not want to tell anyone, as she knew that talking about taetae was not talked about very often anymore, since it made the family emotional.

she walked out after taking a long shower and dressing herself nicely, and her kookie papa was guiding her down the stairs because he had her eyes covered.

she heard the breakfast room doors open and jungkook removed her blindfolds to let her see. he did not even have the chance to shout surprise when luna scream in delight and ran to her gift.

"taetae mama!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, as if she were in a karaoke contest. taehyung was slightly startled, but he picked her up and gently swung her around.

"finally i get to hold my little bunny!" taehyung said lovingly, tears of joy pricked his eyes. luna looked at him in confusion.

"b- but, i'm not a bunny?" luna said while looking down at herself. taehyung giggled and put down his princess.

"of course you are! you. are. my. little. bunny. you're soft." taehyung pointed out as he stroked his daughter's silky smooth skin. "you're small, and you're cute." he stated as he rubbed his nose against luna's.

the precious child twitch her nose as she giggled and began to hop around, "i'm a bunny!" she chirped happily before she hugged taehyung again.
"i'm so happy that you're back here mama. let's cuddle like this forever." she sighed in joy.

after a several weeks of tranquillity,
inner peace, peacefulness, contentment and serenity, taehyung traveled to sweden with mr. jeon, namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, and hoseok to resolve some unresolved concerns.

not to mention repaying huening bahiyyih and her mother for the plans they made back then and saving two lives in the process.

mr. jeon also built an orphanage called 'taekook cottage'

in which it covers almost all of the necessities required; kindergartens, clinics, cafes, and libraries, to name a few. everything will be handled by hiyi and her mother, as well as yeonjun, tzuyu, hoseok, and jimin.

"i also have a surprise." jungkook said with a nervous smile.

"huh? and what is that?" taehyung turned to him and responded with a confused face.