12 | three months later

a/n: short one!

3 months had passed by

taehyung was parking his affordable rented car into the nursing home driveway.

later afternoon, he had planned to bring jungkook to the mall or anywhere, as long as jungkook able to breath some fresh air. because jungkook had been a good boy this past few weeks.

or maybe not.

while walking down the hallway, he heard screaming coming from jungkook's room, so he walked faster,

going in to find that jungkook in iron man boxer and not wearing his tops, exposing his toned abs and muscle arms.

hmm. strange, how could he maintain his body despite not doing any exercises but just eat, play, sleep? my gugu looking sexy and hot-

"hey, it's okay your dad will be here soon." yuyu said trying to calm jungkook down, "jungkook oppa, please-"

"yuyu, is he okay?"

"jungkookie, see your daddy's right here." when yuyu said that jungkook immediately stop screaming and ran to his caregiver for a much needed hug.

"i think he's just cranky, he wouldn't take his nap, and he's been crying off and on all day." she said, "i tried everything, food, banana milk, lemon tea, even let him choose to watch any cartoon he wants, but that made it worse!"

taehyung nodded and holding jungkook to his chest closer, and after a couple minutes he stopped crying, "what's the matter now?" taehyung voice sounded very tired. "you tired?" he asked.

jungkook shook his head holding to his dad's neck with his head buried against taehyung's neck, "jung- gugu miss you, daddy.." he said sniffing.

this 'daddy' thing started months back. jungkook kind of tired calling his caregiver long name, taehyung, taehyung, tae...hyung... so jungkook decided to call him daddy. and so taehyung let him be.

recently, they noticed jungkook cries when taehyung not around, or probably he's used to having his daddy around.

one time, they couldn't even get him to calm down to eat, and then jungkook will bit the nurses hands, fingers or arms. he only touch his food when daddy is there.

"jungkook. you gotta start being a good boy for daddy okay, that means no biting or throwing fits when daddy not around." taehyung said a little bit stricter as he running his hand over jungkook's back.

that afternoon, taehyung prepared jungkook's favorite bowl of blueberry cereal.

once he started to chew, his face turns angry bird and then jungkook dumped the tray on to the floor before he started screaming and kicking his feet, again.

"ewww.... yucky! gugu don't like blue- blueberry!!" jungkook was whining practically like a baby!

taehyung sighed, this entire situation was ridiculous to him. "jeon jungkook! don't make me put you in time out corner, because i will!"

he said angrily, pulling jungkook's arm up and setting him on his feet, but jungkook wasn't having it he was holding on for dear life to his feet and refused to stand.

"nooo, daddy i want you.. no corner please..." jungkook hugging his leg now. "i want you.... i want you...."

he looked as though he could burst into tears at any moment and taehyung really exhausted to deal with such a thing. "jungkook, stop! stop this!"

taehyung felt blood run down his face because he yanks his leg off but accidentally kick jungkook's chest that landed him on his back with a thud.

"daddy...." he stopped crying but he whined. "you no love, gugu... you bad! you.very.bad!"

jungkook chest hurt so much, he just wanting to be back in his daddy arms where he felt safer.

"fu- i'm sor-" taehyung about to apologizes as he finally catches his breath, but he stops himself from doing so.

"please get this in your head, i'm your caregiver, i'm not your daddy!" he yelled out. "i'm tired, jungkook-ah please stop this childish behavior-"

taehyung felt hot as fire now. tired of taking care of jungkook, dealing with his drunkard father, i'm going crazy!!

"stay in your room. no tv or cartoon. you understand? and no dinner for you tonight."

finally taehyung rushes out the room and slammed the door shut, startling jungkook so badly that he jumped to his bed.

jungkook heart drop as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand once more to clear away remaining tears.

he crawls under the quilt and rolling onto his stomach, and screamed out  as he burrowed his head within his pillow,

"no tv.. no cartoon.. no dora.. no dinner... daddy.... youuuu, areeee, meanieeee!"

 youuuu, areeee, meanieeee!"