14 | tea cup & ferris wheel

outside the amusement park, taehyung and jungkook stood in line with everyone else who wanted to go in

the line was relatively long with about ten or more people in front of them. it was close to noon now, so the sun shined brightly and shared its abundance of warmth to the people below who wished for a lovely, sunny day to hang out.

jungkook glanced around the area from where they stood in line, taking in the crowd of excited families or loving couples.

the two couples stood out and caught his attention, and he naturally stepped closer to taehyung.

"daddy... i know what we need to do... let's kiss!" jungkook had his bunny smile as he waited expectantly for his daddy response.

"huh? kiss?" taehyung blinked in surprise. 😳 jungkook really gotten bold these days.

must be watching too much kissing shows, that's why taehyung restricted jungkook from watching television too much.

"mmph! we have to kiss.. until.. we get to go inside!" jungkook beamed with excitement as he took another step closer to taehyung, their bodies barely centimetres away.

while taehyung swallowed his saliva, however, unable to swallow his reddening cheeks when jungkook embraced him and resting his hands on taehyung's waist.

as if being under the magic spell of jungkook, taehyung leaned in instinctively, he could not resist and he could not reject.

though taehyung was wondering, how long are we going to kiss? the queue was still quite long and they don't care with the amount of crowd surrounding them after all.

and then....... their lips met.

both embraced each other tightly, almost seemingly desperately, as they kissed in line, lips connected, and bodies touching the other.

five minutes later, taehyung was in a daze when jungkook broke from the passionate kiss. because its their turn to purchase the ticket.

jungkook turned his head from attraction to attraction with excitement burning in his eyes

jungkook turned his head from attraction to attraction with excitement burning in his eyes. for a start, they played kiddie ride, pirate ship and carousel.